No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
    Why is Mayweather so jittery and constantly moving his chair? Is he on dope? Why did he feel the need to bring up Pacquiao in a Cotto - Mayweather face off? It's ridiculous how Floyd says Manny piggybacked off his name when it's the complete opposite.

Great work by Kellerman and props to Cotto for constantly bettering his English.
    No it isn't the opposite. It was Pacquiao's people that started bringing up Mayweathers name long before Mayweather ever mentioned Pacquiao.

Comment

• Mayweather's tactics:
      1. Become your friend,
      Compliments Miguel on Cartier watch, tells
      him he got good taste.
      2.Talks about the hundred grand he bet,
      explains the spread, wants Cotto to ask about it
      (he almost fell for it)
      3. When Cotto spoke he was signaling someone
      in the background, didn't fave Cotto.
      4. If Cotto would of fell for the bait step four
      Floyd knows he got you but it didn't get this far.
      FAILED

Comment

• I usually find it immature to get all ****phobic and yell "gay" all the time, but Floyd complimenting Cotto on the watch and talking about the "nice things" (by "nice", he means "expensive"):

Not a very entertaining Face-Off, I suppose the 24/7 will be similar. The only thing I am interested in is to see more of Pedro Luis Diaz, he makes for interesting stories with his training methods, defected and separated from his family, etc...

I wish HBO would be a little more creative already instead of showing the same old things, the fight would definitely deserve that.
        Last edited by rochemback; 04-04-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Mayweather's tactics:
          1. Become your friend,
          Compliments Miguel on Cartier watch, tells
          him he got good taste.
          2.Talks about the hundred grand he bet,
          explains the spread, wants Cotto to ask about it
          (he almost fell for it)
          3. When Cotto spoke he was signaling someone
          in the background, didn't fave Cotto.
          4. If Cotto would of fell for the bait step four
          Floyd knows he got you but it didn't get this far.
          FAILED
          Cotto is boring bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Cotto is boring bro...
            To the immature perhaps.

Cotto is a fighter. His job isn't to entertain your bum @ss with words, its with this fists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              To the immature perhaps.

Cotto is a fighter. His job isn't to entertain your bum @ss with words, its with this fists.
              ......he did a good job of not entertaining anyone last night......

they started talking about ******** and what Cotto thinks of Floyd's ******** because Cotto has no personality at all..

Comment

• That was terrible. I couldn't make it past three minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  ......he did a good job of not entertaining anyone last night......

they started talking about ******** and what Cotto thinks of Floyd's ******** because Cotto has no personality at all..
                  Does he lack personality? Or does he lack a persona?

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Its kinda funny, floyd is passively playing mind games.
                    Yeah, I saw that..He was checking the score of a basketball game but
                    what I really saw was a totally different Mayweather, I saw him have so much respect for Cotto it was almost like he feared him and once again I have never seen Floyd in all his boxing career give so so much respect to a future opponet like he did Cotto. Two things will happen in this fight, either Floyd blows out Cotto worst than Margacheato did back in 08 with loaded gloves (which I seriously doubt) or Cotto stretches Floyd in the late rounds with a some viscous bodyshots..Im just saying..

PRPP

Comment

• lmao @ floyd blatantly lieing and looking awkward doin so when talkin about how pacquiao called him scared and a chicken
                      aw floyd, love ur skills man but ur such a clown

Comment

Working...
                      X