Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Assuming Cotto loses in a good showing

Can he still redeem himself by winning against Canelo(WBC)/Sergio Martinez(title defense) @ 154, or beating Julio Cesar Chavez Jr @ 160 for the strap?

Comment

• Of course. floyd will probably run all fight so he is going to get respect anyway. I see Cotto bullying floyd into a TKO even this Post-Pac version of Cotto. But he will make floyd run and look good.

Comment

• I honestly can't tell the difference between post-Pac Cotto and post Margarito Cotto lol.. I do like how economical he is in the ring. He doesn't waste anything, his movement and balance have improved phenomenally and the right hand is on point. I'm riding with Cotto too. But if he loses, I think a win against Maravilla would elevate him. Even beating out JCC jr and Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
            I honestly can't tell the difference between post-Pac Cotto and post Margarito Cotto lol.. I do like how economical he is in the ring. He doesn't waste anything, his movement and balance have improved phenomenally and the right hand is on point. I'm riding with Cotto too. But if he loses, I think a win against Maravilla would elevate him. Even beating out JCC jr and Canelo
            Cottos right hand is much worst. He cant even throw it str8 anymore because of the surgury. People need to stop judging how he will do against Floyd by looking at his last fight. He faced the easiest fighter to hit

Comment

• Beating Maravilla would still be big even if he does lose to Floyd. Chavez Jr. is too big IMO. Canelo would be a great fight and still a pretty big PPV fight.

Comment

• Cotto will win the first two rounds then Mayweather will control the fight. Cotto a big name, MGM Arena always sell out lead to fights with Canelo, Martinez, PacMan and Margarito 3rd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Of course. floyd will probably run all fight so he is going to get respect anyway. I see Cotto bullying floyd into a TKO even this Post-Pac version of Cotto. But he will make floyd run and look good.
                  1. floyd never ran in his career.
                  2. making a fighter move backwards (what morons think is running) would only gain a ******s respect. simply coming forward doesnt make you look good dumbass.

3. margarito made cotto the fighter he is today not pac.
                  4. this is a mismatch, floyd will destroy cotto. your prediction is laughable.

yet another post of yours where every single sentence proves you dont know **** about boxing, well done sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                    Can he still redeem himself by winning against Canelo(WBC)/Sergio Martinez(title defense) @ 154, or beating Julio Cesar Chavez Jr @ 160 for the strap?
                    He can certainly redeem himslef by beating any one of those guys.

Not probable but if it happens, that is surely redemption.

Comment

• If he loses in a good showing he has an easy road back to the top, no real shame in losing a competitive fight to Floyd.

If he loses a competetive fight to Floyd then comes back and beats Canelo he is ahead of where he is currently.

Comment

Working...
                      X