Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
    I think sadly, some ppl are inclined to believe one way or the other regardless. Some, I say some, of the doubters/accusers seem to love to play the cynical, devils advocate like it makes them all intelligent.

Usually, it's just embarrassing.

I've read so much about Pac and drugs and nothing has much weight (pardon the pun) to credit quite the attention. This is the best fighter of the decade blowing up with attention. He's unfortunately had a drugs question mark attached to him by the #1 before him and his family, whom are renown nutjobs and heavily disrespectful, constantly trying to stain others to appear better. Some within the media and public just cannot fathom to think that's all it is. Hype.

It's sad, and a shame for the sport.
    He has no one to blame but himself. As DS pointed out, when Sr first spoke, everyone ignored it. It was forgotten until December 23, when he came up with that ****amamie I will get weak within 30 days crap. If that doesn't raise your eyebrows, nothing will.

Comment

pac and roy used peds.

Comment

Once

I created a thread about Michael Jordan being Alien. Nobody paid attention not because dont have a **** of evidence but because im not even a towel boy for the NBA.

I think it would have gained more ground if a coach speculates about it like Jerry Sloan or any of Cleveland or New York coaches.

Comment

If he was ballooning up 14 lbs from 130 then he was walking around at about 14 lbs over 130 (or more). That 14 lbs would have been mostly fat. You could see how fat his face was before trimming down in weight in many of his fights. There is no doubt that he was carrying fat prior to training down to 130.

Now he's actually weighing in at about 145 and only going up 2 or 3 lbs. This means he's at his walking around weight. Being at his walking around weight we should be seeing that extra fat that he does not have to burn off. However, WE DON'T! He is SHREDDED!

I would say he walks around at about at about 152 rather than 144. He indeed added straight muscle because he still has a little more fat on his face prior to training camp.

Thanks for supporting my case against the Crackman.
          Last edited by Mr.0pal; 01-04-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I think sadly, some ppl are inclined to believe one way or the other regardless. Some, I say some, of the doubters/accusers seem to love to play the cynical, devils advocate like it makes them all intelligent.

I've read so much about Pac and drugs and nothing has much weight (pardon the pun) to credit quite the attention. This is the best fighter of the decade blowing up with attention. He's unfortunately had a drugs question mark attached to him by the #1 before him and his family, whom are renown nutjobs and heavily disrespectful, constantly trying to stain others to appear better. Some within the media and public just cannot fathom to think that's all it is. Hype.

No need to edit, if you want to take shots at me go ahead. Thats usually what happens around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              LOL wtf.. you can add 10 pounds of muscle in 6 months clean..

you dont know **** about adding muscle..
              Football players do it all the time. I don't get that argument either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                All Floyd Sr.'s doing...

December 11:

Freddie Roach: I have no problem with the testing whatsoever. They can do whatever (Keyword: Whatever) kind of drug testing that they want.

December 14:

Alex Ariza: I am the one in charge, I am the one responsible for what Manny takes. He has no idea what he takes.

December 22:

Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter’s superstition of testing so close to a fight.

Richard Schaefer: Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn’t want to do it so close to the fight. He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight.

In that same day,

Freddie Roach: A urine test is just as qualified as a blood test. [Human growth hormone] is not detected by blood or urine.”

How is HGH test done?

More than one blood sample must be taken on different days, due to rapid changing levels of growth hormone. A test measuring IGF-1 levels may be taken in conjunction, as its levels change much slower. Before blood is drawn, the administering health professional should be informed of any disorders or medication being taken which can lead to bleeding at the site of the puncture.

December 23:

Bob Arum: Manny says that taking blood from him really weakens him. And he doesn't want to do it when he's in training, but he'll do it prior to going into training, and after the fight. Every major doctor will tell you that blood testing shows absolutely nothing.

Freddie Roach: For the record, Pacquiao (Remember, he said Pacquiao) is willing to have his blood drawn before he starts training and after the fight to be tested for steroids and performance enhancing drugs. It’s not like Pacquiao is saying no to drugs.

December 24:

Arum: This kid has a phobia for getting his blood drawn.

December 25:

Manny Pacquiao plans to sue Floyd Mayweather, the American's father and Golden Boy Promotions in the next few days following a row over doping procedures, the Filipino world champion said in a statement on Friday.

NYDailyNews. Tim Smith,

This isn't some issue that just came about. It has been a part of the contract negotiations for weeks. According to a source familiar with the talks, Pacquiao's representatives asked what penalties Pacquiao would face if he tested dirty, and also if a dirty test result could be kept secret so that the integrity of the fight wouldn't be ruined in the public eye.

December 26:

Manny Pacquiao: I have offered to give a blood sample the day of the announcement of the fight at the Press Release. I have offered to give a blood sample 30 days before the fight. I am willing to give blood immediately after the fight is over inside my dressing room. I am also willing to give urine tests at anytime any where everyday leading up to the fight. The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me and mentally I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the fight.

December 28

Manny Pacquiao: I do not have anything to prove (to them) and hopefully, they would not succeed in destroying my image and the sport of boxing in the way they want it done. They want to dictate and step on the authority of the organizations including the Nevada State Athletic Commission. I am not guilty and I don’t have to prove anything because I have passed all tests in all my previous fights. I will all just see you in court.

December 30:

Alex Ariza: He’s willing to give the blood tests – just not two or three days before, for understable reasons.

David Tyler interviews Freddie Roach.

Freddie Roach: HGH cannot be detected by blood, saliva, or urine. The doctors I've talked to said that HGH and any growth harmone cannot be detected by any test.

David Tyler: Fred, I have a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests.....I'll leave it alone, let's move foward.

Freddie Roach: No wait, you can't tell me that there is a test that can detect HGH or growth harmones.

David Tyler: Fred, I'm not here to make you mad.

Freddie Roach: I'm not mad, I'm telling you that you are wrong if you think there is a test for HGH.

David Tyler: Ok Fred, so you are saying that HGH cannot be detected by a blood test?

Freddie Roach: Absolutely, 100%, NO! Saliva, blood, or urine.

i remember in NOVEMBER, floyd jr said to pac 'just say my name if you want to fight me. no mention of blood test

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Pacquiao at 16 years old 108 pounds.
                  Floyd at 16 years 108 pounds.

Natas this is true, but Floyd climbed slowly. He was at 140 for years and then when he went to 147 he wasn't a true welter until recently. Manny went from 130 to a full fledged welter in under two years with one pit stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    All Floyd Sr.'s doing...

December 11:

Freddie Roach: I have no problem with the testing whatsoever. They can do whatever (Keyword: Whatever) kind of drug testing that they want.

December 14:

Alex Ariza: I am the one in charge, I am the one responsible for what Manny takes. He has no idea what he takes.

December 22:

Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter’s superstition of testing so close to a fight.

Richard Schaefer: Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn’t want to do it so close to the fight. He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight.

In that same day,

Freddie Roach: A urine test is just as qualified as a blood test. [Human growth hormone] is not detected by blood or urine.”

How is HGH test done?

More than one blood sample must be taken on different days, due to rapid changing levels of growth hormone. A test measuring IGF-1 levels may be taken in conjunction, as its levels change much slower. Before blood is drawn, the administering health professional should be informed of any disorders or medication being taken which can lead to bleeding at the site of the puncture.

December 23:

Bob Arum: Manny says that taking blood from him really weakens him. And he doesn't want to do it when he's in training, but he'll do it prior to going into training, and after the fight. Every major doctor will tell you that blood testing shows absolutely nothing.

Freddie Roach: For the record, Pacquiao (Remember, he said Pacquiao) is willing to have his blood drawn before he starts training and after the fight to be tested for steroids and performance enhancing drugs. It’s not like Pacquiao is saying no to drugs.

December 24:

Arum: This kid has a phobia for getting his blood drawn.

December 25:

Manny Pacquiao plans to sue Floyd Mayweather, the American's father and Golden Boy Promotions in the next few days following a row over doping procedures, the Filipino world champion said in a statement on Friday.

NYDailyNews. Tim Smith,

This isn't some issue that just came about. It has been a part of the contract negotiations for weeks. According to a source familiar with the talks, Pacquiao's representatives asked what penalties Pacquiao would face if he tested dirty, and also if a dirty test result could be kept secret so that the integrity of the fight wouldn't be ruined in the public eye.

December 26:

Manny Pacquiao: I have offered to give a blood sample the day of the announcement of the fight at the Press Release. I have offered to give a blood sample 30 days before the fight. I am willing to give blood immediately after the fight is over inside my dressing room. I am also willing to give urine tests at anytime any where everyday leading up to the fight. The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me and mentally I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the fight.

December 28

Manny Pacquiao: I do not have anything to prove (to them) and hopefully, they would not succeed in destroying my image and the sport of boxing in the way they want it done. They want to dictate and step on the authority of the organizations including the Nevada State Athletic Commission. I am not guilty and I don’t have to prove anything because I have passed all tests in all my previous fights. I will all just see you in court.

December 30:

Alex Ariza: He’s willing to give the blood tests – just not two or three days before, for understable reasons.

David Tyler interviews Freddie Roach.

Freddie Roach: HGH cannot be detected by blood, saliva, or urine. The doctors I've talked to said that HGH and any growth harmone cannot be detected by any test.

David Tyler: Fred, I have a graduate's degree in Biochemistry and 30 years experience in developing blood chemistry tests.....I'll leave it alone, let's move foward.

Freddie Roach: No wait, you can't tell me that there is a test that can detect HGH or growth harmones.

David Tyler: Fred, I'm not here to make you mad.

Freddie Roach: I'm not mad, I'm telling you that you are wrong if you think there is a test for HGH.

David Tyler: Ok Fred, so you are saying that HGH cannot be detected by a blood test?

Freddie Roach: Absolutely, 100%, NO! Saliva, blood, or urine.
                    By the way, Tyler was then banned from the wildcard gym

Comment

I've read so much about Pac and drugs and nothing has much weight (pardon the pun) to credit quite the attention. This is the best fighter of the decade blowing up with attention, he's unfortunately had a drugs wonder attached to him by the #1 before him, and some within the media and public just cannot fathom to think that's all it is. Hype.

This....................... and let's be honest... if it were Pac and his team making accusations about Floyd using steroids with no proof, and Pac would have demanded a special testing, Floyd woulda told him to **** off and with good reason. This all started with a certain fighter being jealous, insecure, and AFRAID.. It really is a shame and bad for the sport.. The bad part about it is the fact that it was a winnable fight for Floyd. It could go either way as both fighters possess the style to trouble the other. Floyd obviously didn't like his chances.

Comment

Working...
                      X