Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many explosive fighters were ruined moving up in weight?

Comment

• very true statement

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        Phelps is known to eat 10000 calories a day.. Yet Pac eating 7000k is only crazy if your a stupid *****
        They are the same size. Right?

They have the same amount of calorie-burning muscles...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          I think the point of speculation is being missed because guys like Alibata incorrectly think he is the same fighter at 130 that he is today. I think you and I both conclude he has gained some mass on him and is indeed a bigger fighter
          Yep, I'm with you. Manny has bulked up compared to his lighter weights of course with muscle mass.

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          the question to the point is how. That's all.
          I believe it's a combination of loading him up with carbs, training with roach, and Arizas different methods of strengthening/cardio/speed exercises. You factor in that he no longer has to cut weight .. and the results speak for themselves.

and when people bring up Bradley and go "well look at how ripped he is" I think are missing the point as well. Tim has been at 140 forever and clearly looks the same from his first fight at 140 to now.
          Agreed.. a big reason that is brought up is due to the fact that you have some clowns talking about how 'ripped' manny looks (pointing to PEDS) which means absolutely nothing.

Manny looks essentially the same or close enough to the same and has ascended up in weight.

that's a difference even if people don't see it
          That's the thing man. He is basically the same Manny except with added muscle mass. It is not impossible to gain muscle mass as Manny did.. Load the carbs.. different exercises to keep muscles confused.. and train boxing to keep lean.

The astonishing thing is the way he's dominated fighters coming up in weight. I believe that a big reason for this is Mannys wars with Morales/Barrera/Marquez in the lower weights. The skills/speed of those three compared with what's currently at 147 at this time isn't as close. Factor that in along with Roach having more time with Manny & Ariza and his team that monitor Manny you have a much more complete fighter.

anyways this speculation drives me bonkers because it turns guys like Ali into scholars lol
          At the end of the day man.. all most are doing here is speculating. If Manny is indeed doing some sort of PEDs.. It will eventually come out from some source. What's done in the dark comes to light. I tend to follow the mantra.. innocent until proven guilty.

Discrediting a fighter due to a bunch of baseless allegations is not what boxing fans should be about. Manny puts on a show and fights. He has now stated that he would agree to whatever testing is asked. What we are waiting for is for Floyd to come out and say that he wants the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            two guys on fight night are at their REAL WEIGHT. they are fully hydrated because they are going into an athletic competition.

So in this case, manny has more lean muscle than Oscar, and manny was the bigger guy. Oscar was the taller guy. But boxing has weight - not height - classes, and manny was the bigger guy.

now, just as we acknowledge that manny is going into the ring at X pounds disadvantage against cotto or margarito, we must acknowledge that manny was fighting naturally smaller guys in the Mex 3:

four pound advantage on Marquez

six pound advantage on Barrera

five pound advantage on Morales

We agree?

This is irrelevant as you could also say Pacquiao is draining himself to fight smaller guys but instead chose the other reason. As long as they weighed the same at the weigh in, that's all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post

or

guys the pics don't really tell us anything. You need to consider how far away from the weigh in each pic was taken and the lighting. Lighting can accentuate and make even the fattest bastard look pleasing.

Hard to compare. Even with pics showing Manny's big ass head compared to another guy, in alot of them Manny is standing closer to the camera lense, so ofcourse he will look bigger.

All this aside most posters know i think moving from 130 to 147 in under two years, getting faster and stronger, and punching harder and taking a better punch is very difficult to imagine, especially when you add in team MP reaction to OST i think it's silly not to question him. Throw in Ariza's arrival to coincide with this meteoric rise and questions should be asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I actually think they explained that in one of the 24/7's... that he eats like a horse just to maintain the higher weight.

7,000 calories a day or so they said...

Most fighters seem to fight to keep the weight off, and he has to fight to keep it on.

I don't think other fighters are doing that.
                Soooo, lemme get this straight. And please help me here, OK?

Three years ago, Pac was watching what he ate to keep his weight down. He was 144/145.

Now, three years later, Pac has to consume 7000 calories per day, and Ariza has to wake him up in the middle of the night to force-feed Manny high-calorie protein shakes just to put weight on Manny. Pacquiao is still 147/148.

AND NOTHING SEEMS FISHY ABOUT THIS STORY TO YOU?!

Pac can't seem to get his weight under 145, no matter what. Pac can't seem to get his weight above 148, no matter what. Too heavy...Too light.

Effin' Goldilocks Pacquiao.

I don't accuse anyone of anything. But something is rotten in Denmark.

Comment

• Richard SCHAEFER's penis has always been small.

Comment

• Damn gino you're working hard to become the best troll on boxingscene .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
                      This is irrelevant as you could also say Pacquiao is draining himself to fight smaller guys but instead chose the other reason. As long as they weighed the same at the weigh in, that's all that matters.
                      Was he drained? Ever see Pac gassing out in fights against MAB, EM or JMM? Ever see him weakened?

If not, how was he drained exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X