Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Water weight only makes you weaker. Cant you see what it did to Pacquaio!

While Pacquiao has water weight He couldnt Knock out Marquez!

But without the waterweight he could TKO De la hoya, KO Ricky Hatton, TKO Miguel Cotto, and Break Margarito Face.

All while going toe 2 toe in most of the fights!

With Water Weight
    He couldnt KO marquez!
    He couldnt KO Marco Antonio Barrera in 2007!
    He couldnt KO Oscar Larios a guy who was stop by Israel Vazquez in 3 rounds the fight before he fought Pacquiao!!

So you see, it is not steroids at all, it was that Water Weight Holding Pacquiao Back!

I glad this was all cleared up!

shut up horus and do some backreading...it's the peds experts who brought up this ****** waterweight issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Can't believe this stuff still generates so many posts. I was sick of this ages ago.
      I know. I'm no longer engaging in these convos until something different arises.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        Seriously? You wanna question Michael Phelps too.. I believe he consumes even more than manny does.

How do we know Floyd is not taking PEDs right now? Best time is in off-time/vacation.. *sarcasm/serious*
        No.

Because Michael phelps undergoes olympic style drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          Phelps is known to eat 10000 calories a day.. Yet Pac eating 7000k is only crazy if your a ****** *****
          Right.. this is ridiculous. 'How do we know manny actually eats 7000 calories a day'.. Really? How else would he maintain his fighting build? When dude is not training he is fat (by boxing standards) and small.. When he trains for a fight, he eats a lot more, and that along with his training/workouts helps form his fighting build.

Fat (out of shape) pacquiao: Pre Margarito fight

In shape pacquiao:

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            No.

Because Michael phelps undergoes olympic style drug testing.

Nice one.. But that is a different topic altogether. And the OST that Phelps goes through is NOT the same as Floyd OST that may be implemented. They will not test Floyd or Pac during off time when they are not training. Off time/vaction is the best time to 'juice'.

Comment

Right.. this is ridiculous. 'How do we know manny actually eats 7000 calories a day'.. Really? How else would he maintain his fighting build? When dude is not training he is fat (by boxing standards) and small.. When he trains for a fight, he eats a lot more, and that along with his training/workouts helps form his fighting build.

In shape pacquiao:

What funny.

Margo and Bradley look alot more ripped then Pac.. yet no one saying anything about Peds with them??

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                shut up horus and do some backreading...it's the peds experts who brought up this ****** waterweight issue.
                It all makes sense to me now, The waterweight that Pacquiao was holding inside of him during the fights with marquez,Barrera in 2007, and Oscar Larios a guy who was stop by Israel Vazquez in 3 rounds the fight before he fought Pacquiao!

Disabled Pacquiao's Power, Punch resistance, and stamina.
                But without the water weight. OMG! Pacquiao is an Animal.

I used to think that drinking water was an essential part of being healthy, and is especially crucial if you are dieting. But since Pacquiao recent success in boxing, I now see how adding water will only make a fighter weaker. Especailly Pacquiao!

IT ALL MAKES SeNSE!
                I am glad Pacquiao come along in my lifetime, to prove how damaging Waterweight really is.

Comment

In shape pacquiao:

Really?

You asked how else?

Comment

What funny.

Margo and Bradley look alot more ripped then Pac.. yet no one saying anything about Peds with them??

or

Comment

Phelps is known to eat 10000 calories a day.. Yet Pac eating 7000k is only crazy if your a ****** *****
                      yup a 6'3 and 160+lbs, while Wlad eats between 5,000 to 6,000 calories to keep from losing weight...

Comment

Working...
                      X