Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    Seriously? You wanna question Michael Phelps too.. I believe he consumes even more than manny does.

How do we know Floyd is not taking PEDs right now? Best time is in off-time/vacation.. *sarcasm/serious*

Phelps is known to eat 10000 calories a day.. Yet Pac eating 7000k is only crazy if your a ****** *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I need to start drinking more water.
      Water weight only makes you weaker. Cant you see what it did to Pacquaio!

While Pacquiao has water weight He couldnt Knock out Marquez!

But without the waterweight he could TKO De la hoya, KO Ricky Hatton, TKO Miguel Cotto, and Break Margarito Face.

All while going toe 2 toe in most of the fights!

With Water Weight
      He couldnt KO marquez!
      He couldnt KO Marco Antonio Barrera in 2007!
      He couldnt KO Oscar Larios a guy who was stop by Israel Vazquez in 3 rounds the fight before he fought Pacquiao!!

So you see, it is not steroids at all, it was that Water Weight Holding Pacquiao Back!

I glad this was all cleared up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
        LOL, Water weight only makes you weaker. Cant you see what it did to Pacquaio!

While Pacquiao has water weight He couldnt Knock out Marquez!

But without the waterweight he could TKO De la hoya, KO Ricky Hatton, TKO Miguel Cotto, and Break Margarito Face.

All while going toe 2 toe in most of the fights!

With Water Weight
        He couldnt KO marquez!
        He couldnt KO Marco Antonio Barrera in 2007!
        He couldnt KO Oscar Larios a guy who was stop by Israel Vazquez in 3 rounds the fight before he fought Pacquiao!!

So you see, it is not steroids at all, it was that Water Weight Holding Pacquiao Back!

I glad this was all cleared up!
        Nah man, I'm drinking water, screw all that other stuff. I'ma start fucking people up now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          I had missed the details from the depositions:

Schaefer declaration
          In a three-page declaration, Schaefer told the court that in late 2009 and early 2010, he and other GBP officers as well as Floyd Mayweather Jr. advisor, Al Hayman, engaged in negotiations for a proposed March 2010 bout between Mayweather and Pacquiao.

The parties were in agreement on all major financial terms and drug testing was the only issue left on the table. The Mayweathers had severe concerns about the possibility that Pacquiao had been using illegal PEDs in connection with his more recent fights.

These concerns arose from a number of factors, including the fact that it is highly unusual for a professional boxer to fight at heavier weights during his career and maintain the same level of power in his punches and ability to withstand hard punches from bigger opponents.

Yet, as Pacquiao has moved up in weight by 40 pounds (itself an extraordinary feat) during his career, he has become more powerful and more impervious to blows by his opponents.

For example, in prior fights against much smaller opponents such as Juan Manuel Marquez and Marco Antonio Barrera, Pacquiao was unable to score knock-outs and was at times stunned by their punches.

Yet, in his recent fights against physically bigger and much more powerful fighters – like Oscar de la Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto – Pacquiao has scored devastating knockouts (or technical knockouts). In addition, he has survived devastating punches by his opponents with no apparent effect.

Pacquiao’s head has grown
          In addition, as shown by a comparison of Pacquiao’s pictures from his early career and today, it is clear that the size of his head has grown and his body has become far more muscular. As shown by March 25, 2010 "Judd Burstein Declaration," these changes are often associated with the use of PEDs.

In the light of these concerns, Schaefer said he consulted with the United States Anti-Doping Agency “to determine the most effective way to ensure that the Pacquiao-Mayweather bout would be a clean affair."

Based upon these conversations, the Mayweather camp insisted that both fighters agree to the same drug testing imposed upon the United States Olympic Team: i.e. random blood and urine testing up to at least 48 hours before the bout.

Although Mayweather readily agreed to these procedures, Pacquiao and his representatives refused. Pacquiao only agreed to three scheduled blood test: 1.) upon the signing of the contracts for the bout; 2.) 30 days before the bout; and 3.) immediately after the fight.

Schaefer said, “Pacquiao’s refusal to submit to effective drug testing only served to increase the Mayweather team’s concerns that Pacquiao has been using PEDs."

Schaefer said he was included in the lawsuit along with De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions when the “Amended Complaint alleges that, in September 2009, I told Philippine reporter Ronnie Nathanielsz – a reporter whom Pacquiao himself has accused of ‘fabricating horrible tales and putting words into the mouths of people he has not even talked to’ that I was 'sure Pacquiao was using PEDs.'"

He described such allegation as “absolute falsehood," saying, “if I had made the alleged statement to Nathanielsz, he (Nathanielsz) surely would have published it, which he did not."
          Please help your self Schaefer bicthezs... Your excuses was weak!

Pacquiao vs. Morales: November, 2006

Pacquiao vs. Barrera: October 2007

Pacquiao Vs. Marquez in March 2008

Pacquiao vs. Diaz: June, 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            but here is a point I was making

I don't think people are far off in saying that Manny is now enjoying the benefits of not having to severly dehydrate himself to make weight anymore. I think that is partially true

however, it cannot solely explain how he can essentially look only marginally more hydrated at 144 then at 129 without the concession that somehow someway he gained a significant amount of muscle mass to go along with it

this also goes to a point that I see to. Why is he still gaining weight after weigh ins? I mean if he doesn't have to worry about making weight then shouldn't he essentially stay the same weight give or take a pound? His storied metabolism where he has to eat ~7000 calories a day should in effect keep him around the 144 range right?

his body changed, how it changed is the point of speculation

I am honestly now on the fence whereas before I had a lot of su****ions
            I get what you are saying. From the looks of things he has gained significant muscle mass. Without that he'd be blown away at these higher weights. He probably gains a bit more weight after the weigh-in probably because he's eating freely while the strenuous training is now done, fight night is the next day.

Comment

• Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya: December, 2008.

Pacquaio vs. Hatton: May, 2009

Pacquiao vs Cotto: November, 2009. Was reported Pacquiao 148lbs and Miguel Cotto 159lbs at Fightnight

Pacquiao vs Clottey: Match, 2010. Was reported Pacquiao 149lbs and Joshua Clottey 165lbs at Fightnight

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

idk, lil floyd's head looked pretty damn small back in the day too. could it may be idk, age? take a look at his mom and bobby, they have big heads too. flips and that a-side i'm tellin ya.

These pictures are a good answer to earners question. You can defintely see water weight from his Marquez weigh in. Just look at the abs. He is definitely less defined now. Less striations in the chest, etc. Biceps are less defined, shoulders are not as striated
                Last edited by Alibata; 12-06-2010, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Pacquiao has to lose weight in the lower weight division. But now he don't need to lose weight...
                  Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 12-06-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Can't believe this stuff still generates so many posts. I was sick of this ages ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      Great question... What do you do when you don't have to cut weight? Watch Manny's current fights, compare them to his past fights. His foot work, his balance, his technique, HIS RIGHT HAND. Night ad day. Some people even dare to call him "slick" now. That is not an assumption either. I read that somewhere, either from someone on team Pac or Pac himself. I forgot but that question has been addressed. He is not training to cut weight anymore but to improve.
                      That's what I was asking - when guys like Corrales and co. don't have to cut weight...

Ehh, forget it Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X