No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Pacquiao Forces Boxers To Lose on The Scale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOJACK View Post

ok bro i guess beating the prime out of pacquiao doesn't mean **** anymore HAHA!
    Youre drowning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Youre drowning.
      it's true pacquiao was never the same after margarito smashed on him. Just check out Pacquiao's next fight after Margarito, did he look the same to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOJACK View Post

it's true pacquiao was never the same after margarito smashed on him. Just check out Pacquiao's next fight after Margarito, did he look the same to you?
        Name the big fights Manny dominated in without a CW or weight clauses and without the opponent coming off a career major loss within his last couple of fights, can you do that for me? Also show me the fights at any time throughout his career before moving to 147 where all the weight shenanigans started that he was devastating, like Cotto Oscar and Hatton all of which fall under the criteria of my first comment.

Manny was a great fighter no doubt about it an ATG, as great as his fans imagine not close, that's why he has 8 defeats and has been put to sleep more than once, its all there in his resume you only have to have the knowledge to dissect what is influential to winning and the form of the opponents going into a fight with Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Name the big fights Manny dominated in without a CW or weight clauses and without the opponent coming off a career major loss within his last couple of fights, can you do that for me? Also show me the fights at any time throughout his career before moving to 147 where all the weight shenanigans started that he was devastating, like Cotto Oscar and Hatton all of which fall under the criteria of my first comment.

Manny was a great fighter no doubt about it an ATG, as great as his fans imagine not close, that's why he has 8 defeats and has been put to sleep more than once, its all there in his resume you only have to have the knowledge to dissect what is influential to winning and the form of the opponents going into a fight with Manny.
          continue talking that chit my dude. You can't take away from pacquiao the 20 atgs he beat already at this point. Just roll through his resume and see when he defeated an undefeated tim bradley. That alone gives him at least hof status. You can't just go from 115 to 154 without being at least top 5 atg.

Comment

Working...
          X