Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red K for for being a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Red K for for being a *****.
      I just call a spade a spade bro

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        well, david diaz did beat zab judah twice..
        Kendall Holt damn near killed Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          I want Pac to fight a legitimate opponent who is not coming off a severe ass whopping or a brutal beatdown in their last two fights. U want some names here they are, Berto (a lot of yall like to **** on Berto but he's young, fast, and undefeated, I would give Pac tons of credit for beating him, which I think he would have a good shot at doing), the winner of Alexander vs Bradley(Bradley has already called Pacquiao out to no avail, but the winner of this fight will no doubt deserve a shot at the "P4P" champ) Khan (a talented, skilled, young, fighter who would be another credible opponent. If u want to use the "not a big enough draw" excuse why doesn't Pac fight JMM again? As I said before I don't care what weight the fight is at, Pac has yet to prove he's a better fighter by beating JMM decisively. JMM vs Pac 3 is a lucrative fight period! If Pac can spark JMM out so quickly at a higher weight, that's easy money for him right? Why doesn't Pac go out and prove it. Pac is avoiding confident fighters (who have won their recent fights) and skilled boxers anyone who doesn't see this is either naive or blind.
          Legitimate? Only one on your list would be Berto. That'd be good.

Devon, Tim, Khan, and Maidana need to beat each other to get Pac. JMM/Pac III would have to be 140 below, any weight higher Juan will get hurt.

Comment

Btw, my biggest beef with Floyd is not fighting a prime undefeated Miguel Cotto. I would've loved to see that fight, ya digg!

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
              Legitimate? Only one on your list would be Berto. That'd be good.

Devon, Tim, Khan, and Maidana need to beat each other to get Pac. JMM/Pac III would have to be 140 below, any weight higher Juan will get hurt.
              I would like to see Pac PROVE he can hurt JMM, is anything wrong with that?

Comment

Fair enough, but by this logic how can people accuse Floyd of ducking Margarito. Margarito wasn't a big name at the time people accuse Floyd of ducking him. If Floyd ducked Margarito, Pac has ducked Bradley, who publicly called him out. Floyd gets critized for moving up to 154 to fight the WBC champ in De La Hoya (at 154lbs. no less) for 20+million but is accused of ducking Margarito It's ok for Pacquiao to take fights for money but its not ok for Floyd to do the same thing, he gets major criticism(a la Hatton). There's a double standard here, the hypocricy is MIND BLOWING.
                Keep on owning them.

Comment

Keep owning yourself.

Comment

I would like to see Pac PROVE he can hurt JMM, is anything wrong with that?
                    Of course not. I would not mind a third fight. BUT it would have to be at a lower weight to be competitive for both.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                      Of course not. I would not mind a third fight. BUT it would have to be at a lower weight to be competitive for both.
                      How do u know that? Potential, Alexander, Bradley, and Khan fights could take place at 147lbs btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X