Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! Their fans think their the greatest heavyweights of all time and think their untouchable which is ridiculous.

ALSO KLITCHSKO FAN ******S LISTEN!!! Why do you guys constantly say both brothers? ITS ONLY WLAD!!!

I love and respect Vital. Yeah he has a huge size advantage but atleast he comes to fight. He doesn't play it safe and boring like his brother.

If Wlad is so ****in great then why doesn't he take these weak ass bums out in the 1st few rounds like Tyson use too? But no it takes Stewart to tell the big ****** that these guys shouldn't be still standing their in front of you to take them out.
    Exactly.

Vitali fights his size and goes for the kill every time. Wladdy is the one who doesn't reallize he's 6'7 250 and fights like he's 5'3 125.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      EXACTLY!!!! Their fans think their the greatest heavyweights of all time and think their untouchable which is ridiculous.

ALSO KLITCHSKO FAN ******S LISTEN!!! Why do you guys constantly say both brothers? ITS ONLY WLAD!!!

I love and respect Vital. Yeah he has a huge size advantage but atleast he comes to fight. He doesn't play it safe and boring like his brother.

If Wlad is so ****in great then why doesn't he take these weak ass bums out in the 1st few rounds like Tyson use too? But no it takes Stewart to tell the big ****** that these guys shouldn't be still standing their in front of you to take them out.
      and he has 49 knockouts

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Exactly.

Vitali fights his size and goes for the kill every time. Wladdy is the one who doesn't reallize he's 6'7 250 and fights like he's 5'3 125.
        You think a guy who uses his jab and avoids inside fighting at all costs fights like a short fighter?

Wow, drop some more truth on us genius.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          I made a joke thread about Wlad only winning because of stiff arming and rabbit punching, and I was shocked how many people legitimately agreed with it... people are dumb.

Atlas pissed me off a lot yesterday (YETH, BUT JOE, HE ONLY DREW FOUTY TOWSAND, HE ISN'T AN ATTRACTHUN!) with his nonsense.

I have never been more impressed by Wladimir and he makes me like him more with each fight. He truly is a great at heavyweight, all time I mean.

Off topic: His entrance was easily the best entrance I've ever seen in my life. I knew Wladimir was going to walk through Peter easily, but that entrance got me pumped up for the fight, which I didn't think was possible.
          Teddy Atlas was God awful calling that fight. His biased commentary is disgraceful.

Comment

It also feels like there aren't any good heavyweights out there...like, not that they aren't challenging everyone and anyone, but i don't know...I always feel like i haven't seen them fight anyone decent enough to make me feel like they'd lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Teddy Atlas was God awful calling that fight. His biased commentary is disgraceful.
              The sad part is that he only barely pissed me off more than Max Kellerman last night. Kellerman was atrociously bad last night.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                You think a guy who uses his jab and avoids inside fighting at all costs fights like a short fighter?

Wow, drop some more truth on us genius.
                I meant mentally genius. He fights like a guy who doesn't realize how big and ****ing strong he is.

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                Wlad is 6'6" and has never weighed 250.

His weight has ranged from 220 to his highest ever yesterday at 247. Most fights he's around 240.

Wlad is approximately the same size as Lennox Lewis, although Lennox had significantly longer arms, 29.5" to Wlad's 26".
                Please... I've met that dude in person, he's at least 6'7. 250, 245, 240, at the end of the day it doesn't even matter.

He fights like a mental midget.

Comment

Exactly.

Wlad is 6'6" and has never weighed 250.

His weight has ranged from 220 to his highest ever yesterday at 247. Most fights he's around 240.

Wlad is approximately the same size as Lennox Lewis, although Lennox had significantly longer arms, 29.5" to Wlad's 26".

Lennox had a lower KO ratio 72.73% to Wlad's 84.48%, even though only 1 of Lennox's opponents had never been stopped before, while Wlad stopped about 15 who had never been stopped before.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    and he has 49 knockouts
                    Yeah and I love watching the KO's. I don't hate him for that, but why cant he get them earlier if so much god damn better then the competition?

Comment

I meant mentally genius. He fights like a guy who doesn't realize how big and ****ing strong he is.

Please... I've met that dude in person, he's at least 6'7. 250, 245, 240, at the end of the day it doesn't even matter.

He fights like a mental midget.
                      Does he have a good chin? I can't imagine that you think he does, because only his most dedicated fans think that he has a good chin.

So, perhaps he fights in the way that he can impose his strength as much as possible while protecting his Achilles heal, which is his chin.

But no, that would make too much sense. He should run in face first and get knocked out for a fourth time, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X