Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the script the Klitschko critics follow:

1. Criticize the Klitschko

when they get countered that they barely lose any rounds just by jabbing and hugging as they put it and still end up knocking the guy out they

2. Criticize the opponent

when they get countered that they fight and beat everyone that's willing to fight them they

3. Criticize the division

when they get countered that the Klitschkos don't have access to a time machine it's apparent they just don't like them period.

Comment

Originally posted by XwolverineX View Post
      1. All they do is Jab Jab Clinch.
      2. They beat everyone so there's nobody left.
      3. They're European.

No hatred from me I mean I like them. But they can be too cautious and boring. But I do like them so yee. ^ above is why they get so much hate.
      So you think Wlad (49 KOs in 55 wins) and Vitali (38 KOs in 40 wins) got all their knockouts from "Jab Jab Clinch"?

You're a fucking ******.
      Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 09-13-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
        I enjoy watching Wlad more too. He's naturally more athletic and is more accurate with his punches (see Vitali-Byrd and then Wlad-Byrd I).
        It's crazy how technical the top Ukranians are (for the most part).

Try to come up with a few fighters who are more technical than Wladimir Klitschko, Sergiy Dzinziruk and Andriy Kotelnik. I've also heard that Sidorenko is technical for days too, but I haven't seen him, so I can't say for sure.

When is the last time you saw one of them get lazy and loop a shot (unless it was planned to get around the tight guard of someone)?

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
          Its not hatred It doesnt go that far. Nobody HATES them, or at lest nobody should...people have grown extremley tired of the way they fight. Thats it simple, name a fighter you dont like. Not for anything he does outside the ring, but for the way he fights in the ring...if a fighter wants to be on television in my opinion he better be willing to entertain his audience. And they dont do that, **** ive never been so bored seeing these brothers knock their overmatched opponents out, now doesnt their seem to be something wrong with that?????
          49 KNOCKOUTS

- Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

IDK Tunney but I think its a combo of the many reasons you listed depending on the particular individual who hates them.

I enjoy them very much and am glad to have HW champions who take on any competition available.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
              Here's the script the Klitschko critics follow:

1. Criticize the Klitschko

when they get countered that they barely lose any rounds just by jabbing and hugging as they put it and still end up knocking the guy out they

2. Criticize the opponent

when they get countered that they fight and beat everyone that's willing to fight them they

3. Criticize the division

when they get countered that the Klitschkos don't have access to a time machine it's apparent they just don't like them period.
              quoted for the truth

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                49 KNOCKOUTS

- Wladimir Klitschko
                49 bums...and thats the truth I dont care how people take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                  Very true.

He took a shot Peter 10 dull rounds before his trainer had to scream some sense into him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    Cuz' of fans like you who make it impossible to appreciate them.

You'd sit there and lie to yourself all day just to toe the line for them despite knowing you're full of shit.

No fighter is perfect but when you talk about the Klitschko's you sound like an enamored faggot ready to take it up the ass.

If his hardcore fans were more humble and honest about them they wouldn't receive nearly as much hate.

Their hate is more an expression of resentment towards their devotees than it is against them themselves.

Sober up Tunney and start admitting you're full of shit.
                    EXACTLY!!!! Their fans think their the greatest heavyweights of all time and think their untouchable which is ridiculous.

ALSO KLITCHSKO FAN ******S LISTEN!!! Why do you guys constantly say both brothers? ITS ONLY WLAD!!!

I love and respect Vital. Yeah he has a huge size advantage but atleast he comes to fight. He doesn't play it safe and boring like his brother.

If Wlad is so ****in great then why doesn't he take these weak ass bums out in the 1st few rounds like Tyson use too? But no it takes Stewart to tell the big ****** that these guys shouldn't be still standing their in front of you to take them out.

Comment

It's also true that a lot of Wladimir Klitschko fans are really dumb... hence why there were two duplicate threads made on this topic alone.

boxingking5000 or whatever his name is can barely string a sentence together, and it never says anything relevant or interesting. He dropped some sick knowledge on BS a few days ago that Bernard Hopkins is ducking Wladimir Klitschko. He was serious too.

Not you Tun... even though we started out hating each other, I came to respect you pretty quickly... you know your **** when post for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                      X