Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres fighters in every division champions all over that are hated on from the top 10 p4p list to losers to undisputed champions legends prospects old young dont matter every fighter has their share of hate no matter what they do. when will you people understand that

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      So let me ask you... what evidence do you have that his chin is iron now?

I've seen every fight since Ray Austin, and have not seen him get hit cleanly once, so... is his chin just iron by default, or do you have a specific circumstance when he got caught flush, and took it fine? And please, from someone who is known for being able to punch... I don't want an example like, Ibragimov caught him real good with a jab in round 3 or something trivial like that.
      He took some good shots from Chambers, he took a solid left hook from Peter yesterday in the 2nd round, he took some good shots from Chagaev and Tony Thompson and never even buckled.

The Wlad of old would've at least buckled and maybe even gone down.

Hell, the Wlad of old got dropped by Davarryl Williamson in a fight he escaped from cuz' of that cut.

I think Williamson would've k.o'd him back then cuz' Wlad's confidence was shot to ****. He was ready to quit in that fight.

Comment

because HW don't have comp that can touch them

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
          Chin doesn't change.

Wlad doesn't have a great chin and never will. He doesn't have a really bad chin like Oleg Maskaev or Travis Walker, but it clearly was never great either.

But he has tremendous boxing skills and amazing athleticism for a big man.

There have only been three very athletic big men in boxing history: Wlad, Lennox and Vitali. The other big men from Primo Carnera to Nicolay Valuev to Tyson Fury are all ponderous.
          I know he does. Thats why it pisses me off to watch him labor with a pedestrian opponent like Sam Peter.

His problem isn't physical, its psychological. Thats why Manny yells at him.

Comment

And I beg to differ. Chins do change due to your mental makeup.

When you feel weak and vulnerable, your chin follows.

When you've won 13 straight by k.o and are fucking Hayden Panetierre, your chin is cast iron.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
              Chin doesn't change.

Wlad doesn't have a great chin and never will. He doesn't have a really bad chin like Oleg Maskaev or Travis Walker, but it clearly was never great either.

But he has tremendous boxing skills and amazing athleticism for a big man.

There have only been three very athletic big men in boxing history: Wlad, Lennox and Vitali. The other big men from Primo Carnera to Nicolay Valuev to Tyson Fury are all ponderous.
              Very accurate comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Very accurate comments.
                Except for the part about chin not changing... he's fucking Hayden Panettiere after all.

Comment

The Wlad faggots just keep on and keep on ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    Except for the part about chin not changing... he's fucking Hayden Panettiere after all.
                    Look at what confidence has done for Amir Khunts chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                      Look at what confidence has done for Amir Khunts chin.
                      It's not moving up a division, meaning he's less weight drained, having Roach as his trainer to work on his leg strength and fighting a bunch of fighters who have the reputation of not being able to punch, right? It's ACTUALLY just self-belief.

I often find that undefeated boxers are the ones who are the most lacking in confidence, so you may be on to something.

Comment

Working...
                      X