• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
    This right here
    So Pac can fight in a farce and get a payday but floyd cant

shut the **** up

Comment

• martinez and williams are both tougher opponents than margacheato the the cheater who uses plaster to win.

Comment

• He needs to fight in the UK in one of his future fights.

Comment

• As long as it is a WW or JMW who rank in the top 10 then I can accept it.

Comment

• Does HBO have a December date for Floyd?

Comment

• Paul Williams, Andre Berto, Timothy Bradley or Sergio Williams.

These would all be good fights to see him in

Comment

• So has he announced Matthew Hatton as his opponent yet? Or are they still trying to sign Bobby Pacquiao

Comment

• People are crazy..Floyd and Manny couldnt come to an agreement and now he's ducking..funny ****.

Comment

• It might be Williams...maybe that is why he is hesitant to sign the Martinez rematch. Seeing as how he has looked average in his last two bouts, Floyd must think it is a safe fight now....not to mention, Williams is ranked as p4p#3 by ESPN...all the more reason to pick him as the opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                      Your justify Floyd not fighting them by saying Pacs not fighting them either?

Its like you defend Haye for not fighting Wlad by saying Vitalis not fighting Wlad either
                      HAYE WAS TALKING ****, I HAVENT HEARD MAYWEATHER TALK **** ABOUT PAUL WILLIAMS OR MARTINEZ. He entertained fighting martinez when asked. So its totally different, hopefully you see that.

DAVID HAYE CALLED THE SISTERS OUT.

I said sisters to piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                      X