Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN: Floyd to Announce Opponent This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe Floyd is fighting in 154 lbs so Manny can chase him there or no fight. another reason to duck Manny. fighting Margarito in 151 lbs Jr. Middleweight is like testing a water for Manny and see how far he can go. but i think Jr. Middleweight is too much for Manny though. i want him and Floyd to fight in a welterweight division.

maybe he is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez for a rematch in 144 cathcweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
      I was just watching a news update on ESPN. They said Mayweather will announce the name of his next opponent this weekend. Fight is December.

No hints as to who it will be. If its not Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez, I wouldn't know what to think of Floyd.
      floyds fighting Macho Man Randy Savage in WWE.

Comment

• http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs/...ather-jr-sets/

We’ll announce it all very soon,” he told me. “But this time it won’t be in Vegas. It will be in another desert kingdom: Dubai.”

its going to be a big name...they won't allow Floyd to fight some tomato-can in Dubai of all places.

Comment

• if it's not pac, floyd should stay retired

Comment

• Mayweather's life has basically turned into one big show
            Everything is for the camera's
            Even naming an opponent is hyped up to the limit
            Obviously it sells fights, but if he ever did something without two weeks hype I would probably collapse.

Comment

• I can't see how it can be a satisfactory opponent. I mean, who is there realistically?

Comment

• if it's berto, you know the fight is rigged just like the mosley fight. floyd will not fight berto unless he agrees to lose for payday

Comment

• Originally posted by LilFloyd View Post
                  if it's berto, you know the fight is rigged just like the mosley fight. floyd will not fight berto unless he agrees to lose for payday
                  Berto should be fighting Bradley. That would be the fight that would determine who the next star in the 140lbs. and 147 lbs. divisions should be.

Comment

• Williams.............

Comment

• Originally posted by LilFloyd View Post
                      if it's not pac, floyd should stay retired
                      This right here

Comment

Working...
                      X