Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN: Floyd to Announce Opponent This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an idea on betting who Mayweather's next opponent is. Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...29#post9099929

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
      I was just watching a news update on ESPN. They said Mayweather will announce the name of his next opponent this weekend. Fight is December.

No hints as to who it will be. If its not Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez, I wouldn't know what to think of Floyd.
      ESPN needs to do a one hour special w/ Kenny on his decesion like King James did.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Would you ****s shut up about Will or Sergio. Last I checked Pac aint fighting them either.
        Your justify Floyd not fighting them by saying Pacs not fighting them either?

Its like you defend Haye for not fighting Wlad by saying Vitalis not fighting Wlad either

Comment

Good news....

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            naw man...this IS pus5y ass ****

a majority of his fans were defending Floyd's right to 'not even think about boxing' and the other half were tryin to convince anyone who would listen that it wouldn't be feasible because of his taxes

then they even brought up Roger going to jail

and now that PAC has an opponent lined up, all of a sudden Floyd's laryngitis clears up and he's gonna fight in december?

da****outta here
            He said after the Mosley fight he wanted to fight in December. My guess is he's fighting Berto in Dubai.

Cotto should be fighting JCC Jr.

Martinez vs. Williams

Margacheato vs. Manny

Comment

Has anyone actually seen this on ESPN because it looks to me like the TS was bored as hell so he made this up so the forum would start firing, if so their plan worked to perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
                I was just watching a news update on ESPN. They said Mayweather will announce the name of his next opponent this weekend. Fight is December.

No hints as to who it will be. If its not Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez, I wouldn't know what to think of Floyd.
                Spoke to Leonard Ellerbe this news update never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                  Your justify Floyd not fighting them by saying Pacs not fighting them either?

Its like you defend Haye for not fighting Wlad by saying Vitalis not fighting Wlad either
                  I don't see how that comparison works.

Comment

i aint seen nothing

somebody needs the post more evidence or this is
                    Last edited by LIGHTYEAR; 08-24-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Rocky Juarez, watch your back, Floyd's coming for you

Comment

Working...
                      X