No announcement yet.

ESPN: Floyd to Announce Opponent This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    Mr. contradiction at it.............again......................he better be fighting PWILL or Smartinez at 154...........................or his a scared lil Pusssy
    oh come on and you justify Pac fighting Margarito

just imagine if Pac was fighting Williams and Mayweather fighting Martinez or vice versa that whd of been awesome

Comment

• so i guess "vacation" is now over that PAC vs Marg became official..

coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        It might be Williams...maybe that is why he is hesitant to sign the Martinez rematch. Seeing as how he has looked average in his last two bouts, Floyd must think it is a safe fight now....not to mention, Williams is ranked as p4p#3 by ESPN...all the more reason to pick him as the opponent.
        Is this an early excuse for picking a worthy opponent?

If you don't think a Williams fight is credit worthy, then just say so, quit pu$$y footing around about Floyd's thought process.

Comment

• sergio...................c mon floyd tell us

Comment

• I think it's going to be something with WWE or he's fighting Shaq

Comment

• its against mayorga, why u think he went to don king ******s?... floyd is the best cherry picker in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
                My prediction is that Floyd announces a fight against Ricardo Mayorga at 154 or a catchweight of 150-152.

He gets an extremely beatable opponent that talks a lot of trash and has great press conferences. Mayorga knows how to sell a fight. It'll be a circus.

Don King will be waving his flag and talking jibberish the fights a definite money maker.

After the fight Mayorga will fail the drug test for using diuretics and we'll all wonder why we paid to see Floyd run circles around the Wild Man all night winning a wide UD.
                Even if this was true, it would still draw more PPV sales and have a larger gate than the Pac/Margarito fight in front of 70,000 (20,000 paid, 50,000 tickets given away by Jerry Jones) people in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Even if this was true, it would still draw more PPV sales and have a larger gate than the Pac/Margarito fight in front of 70,000 (20,000 paid, 50,000 tickets given away by Jerry Jones) people in Texas.
                  LOL No way Mayorga can do this.

Comment

• Well Floyd? Are you waiting for you spokesman Robin Leach to make the announcement for you?

Comment

• This thread was complete lies I guess.

Floyd is keeping quiet for longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X