No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    i dont wanna hear **** from another mayweather fan til may 2011. all of ya, get the **** outta here!!!!!
    haha common man...at least say it like the Lion King movie..."if u ever come back, we'll kill ya (kill ya) (kill ya) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
      The only interesting thing about Pac vs. Margo is if Pacman can KO him or not. Floyd fans say Pacman is one dimensional and if he was, he would never have got past the fighters he beat. After drawing with JMM and losing to Morales in the first fight, Pacman starting developing all around skills. These will be needed to beat Margarito, which I think he will box circles around him...
      No the only interesting thing about this fight is Pac fighting. Margarito got busted cheating then got his ass handed to him by Shane who Floyd just whooped up on. One thing that could be interesting is can Pac stand up to the power of Margarito if he gets hit flush? Too bad Marg won't be able to hit him flush and he'll get outboxed or stopped late.

Comment

• Man it must suck to be a Mayweather Fan right now, there is no around it, ran out of excuses not to fight Pacquiao....if Mayweather doesn't man up that's his problem, but Mayweather Fans man up and admit he did look like a p*ssy with this statement....

Comment

• Both of them messed up in these negotiations. First pac with the test, and now floyd pretty much does not want the fight. We could of had a great end to this year with Pac/floyd and cotto/marg. I love this sport but damn it is not looking to good right now. Atleast we have some other top contenders and champions to look forward to. We just need some better match making.

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
            I love how Floyd fans love to over-inflate the amount of money he has made in his last two fights. Against JMM, he made less a little more than $10 million (guaranteed was $10 million, minus some cash for coming in over weight) and the gaining a couple from PPVs and a guaranteed $22.5 vs. Mosley and gaining a couple million on PPV buys. How that comes up to $65 million does not equate with me....
            http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/53/...brity-100.html

There u are my friend Forbes states floyd made 65 million this calendar yr hopes thats good enuff for u

Comment

• Calm down everyone

The fight will happen next year. Why not this year?

1-Roger may not be available in November. Even Arum understands this and if that dickhead gets it? Manny wouldn't fight the biggest fight of his life without Roach, why should Mayweather. And before you say 'Sr. could train him', let's remember why he doesn't train him now. Floyd didn't like his dad training him. Athletes, including boxers, are very superstitious. Not having the formula that has been so successful for 41 fights would make anyone hesitant. Even though he doesn't need Roger to make Manny look ordinary.

2-Taxes. He made 40 mil vs Shane. If he fights again this year, his tax bill goes up substantially. If he waits til March or May, it gets cut in about half. And why the hurry? Manny is the younger fighter. The wait benefits him more than Floyd.

As long as Manny doesn't get beat, it will happen next year. Arum knew damn well Floyd wasn't gonna respond to any deadline set by Bob. He doesn't want the Mayweather fight........yet. He wants to milk Manny for all he's worth before the most talented fighter on the planet makes his boy look ordinary.

And before all you *******s start jumpin' on? I hope Manny knocks his ass out. I hoped Shane would too. But that didn't happen. And Manny will get picked apart. Floyd is simply too good at controlling space and the 'punches from all angles' will not be effective. Manny will win a round or two on volume. But once he starts getting nearly decapitated falling in? His output will drop in half and the fight will be 9-3 at best in favor of Floyd.

You can throw all the punches you want but if you aren't hitting anything? The more Manny throws, the more he gets hit. And he does not hit any harder than Mosley.

Comment

• It's About fear of Pacquiao...

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                This is pretty much the definition of a duck in boxing. Theres nothing more clear.

The most famous duck in the history of boxing. After 6 months of accusing 1 party of taking illegal substances, failed negotiations, we end with this.

"I just dont want to.."

wasted everyones time. Especially those idiot floyd fans who swore up and down the USADA was the best thing since the internet.

It turns out it was never about that.
                Yes, exactly... It's all about "FEAR", Floyd feared Pacquiao more than anyone else...Factors Floyd's considers: 1.) Fear of losing, 2.) Fear of Pac's winning streaks (mostly by knock outs/TKO's), 3.) Fear to suffer the 1st brutal knock out of his career, from Pac, and 4.) Fear to be embarrassed & remembered a beaten boxer and come up with a questionable place in history...

He's run out of likable excuses, the first time his fans has ride on his non-sense accusation of Performance Enhancing Drugs against Pac (even Pac was tested clean throughout his boxing career) using the so called Olympic Style Drug Testing... Now this time he used the "I'm just, I'm not", it's very clear that he's afraid of Pacquiao after all out fans support, media attention, and promoter's effort to make the fight happen...I really don't how his fans could defend his ass right now and what kind of crazy & non-sense reasoning they could come up with... He's really a 100% ducker!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by allen003 View Post
                  http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/53/...brity-100.html

There u are my friend Forbes states floyd made 65 million this calendar yr hopes thats good enuff for u
                  hot diggity

it's a shame how he got that money from his fans only to **** on them. sad how some of them are still swimming in it, waiting for the piss.

Comment

• chacho, ahorra si que es verda que los fanaticos de mayweather son uno ****in pendejos realidad.....
                    Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 07-18-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• dayiummmm man...60 fkn pages!!!

anybody know the new contestants for "Dancing with the Stars"? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X