No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
    I beg to differ on that. Even though Pac is second in line with the money making, he's not making nearly as much money as Floyd is.
    But Manny is not a dumb ass blowing $7 million on bling and then ending up owing $10 million in back taxes. Mayweather throws around his money and looks like a dumb ass now. So, maybe Floyd has made more money but he doesn't have more...

Comment

• "First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass."

so? where are you? pacman is calling you out. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Khan vs. Bradley is about to potentially be signed and yall worried about Pac and Floyd.

Clowns.
        You must be feeling hurt inside to hear your boy Floyd say that he has no interest fighting Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
          But Manny is not a dumb ass blowing $7 million on bling and then ending up owing $10 million in back taxes. Mayweather throws around his money and looks like a dumb ass now. So, maybe Floyd has made more money but he doesn't have more...
          All the money goes to yearly court settlements. Women battering and defamation lawsuits.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
            oh ssss**** here we go with the hate threads, moderators you better get your fingers on the delete button.
            Hate thread? hahahaha hes reporting the news smartass, the news that Floyd ducked Pac

Comment

• Easy Fight, Easy Money. I loled!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                You must be feeling hurt inside to hear your boy Floyd say that he has no interest fighting Pac.
                Because the lil dude's gonna **** him up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  And also when Floyd does decide to fight Pacquiao and Floyd wins The *******s are gonna say:O.h he waited till Pacquiao became worn out after all these wars to fight him"
                  thats a damn good excuse compared to what i hear from floyd...get off floyds ****!

ur first post sounded all humble and shook...now ur accepting it and bargaining...in the medical field, we can see ur going through the stages of depression lmao...

Comment

• i wonder what would cliff rold can say about this? your p4p king just ran off again.. ))))))))))))

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Khan vs. Bradley is about to potentially be signed and yall worried about Pac and Floyd.

Clowns.
                      Damn Burner left this thread QUICKLY after he didnt have a foot to stand on.

Comment

Working...
                      X