No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
    I don't think Mayweather is afraid of Manny, I just don't know what to think! But you know it doesn't make him look good with everyone waiting on pins and needles all this time for nothing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4WYtt36pUw

Pacquiao is a one-dimensional fighter. I don’t see no versatility in Manny Pacquiao. If he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather, all he has to do is step up to the plate, Can Manny Pacquiao beat me? Absolutely not!
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

• The biggest fights happen in May, and the most money is made during that time. Pacquiao didn't want to fight in March because he wanted to not concentrate on boxing, and run his ****** election. How's that any different than what Floyd's doing? Anyone who has been following these guys know that Floyd is all about making money, and he's a smart businessman.

In his mind, the biggest fight ever should be made at the best possible time to make the most possible cash. That's in May, not November. For someone with a pure business mentality, rushing into a November fight is not the smartest business move, when they can make even more money in May. Vegas has an almost 4% increase in tourists in the month of May compared to other months. The biggest PPV event in history was in May.

People can say whatever they want, but May 2011 the fight will be made and none of this talk by ignorant fans will matter. Saying Floyd is scared is just plain ******. What did he do when Mosley stunned him? He didn't fight scared the rest of the fight like most fighters would. He showed Mosely who the real boss was, and punished him for hitting him like that. This guy isn't scared of anyone, it's all about making the most out of a huge opportunity. Why do you guys think Pacquiao won't fight a high risk opponent before he gets a Mayweather fight? Both of these guys want to make this fight happen. I already had a feeling it wouldn't happen in November, but these guys will be ready for May 2011. There can't be any excuses from either camps after that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=millcitymauler;8853420]
        Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        even I thought Marquez would be a tougher opponent. Weight doesnt win fights. QUOTE]Really??? Against the best fighter of the era, fighting in his prime, who didn't even honor the contractual weight? Oh, and there ain't no *******s here playa...you need to take a break cuz you're spinnin yourself in circles. (Did you read where I said Floyd would've smacked the **** outta Manny?). Me: arguing facts - You: arguing emotion.
        Floyd is AFRAID!!! lol

Comment

• i dont wanna hear **** from another mayweather fan til may 2011. all of ya, get the **** outta here!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
            You've been defending his ass saying that he wants the fight and it Pac that oesnt want it and its Pac that ducking him. Now he PERSONALLY says he didnt want to fight and now your telling me your not pissed at him and still gonna defend him?

Tell me why is it ok for Floyd to Duck a fight but if Pac does it your all over him?
            Dude, if Pac had signed the damn contract back in Mar the fight would have went down. Instead he fought Mosley, made 40 mil, now he wants to chill. I don't see it as ducking Pac, he'll wipe the floor with him if this ever goes down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
              umm Floyd did say in a interview 1 or 2 months ago:"I might take 1 or 2 years off"
              lol and you defended him saying dont believe any word floyd said .. damn.. really damn...

Comment

• Some Floyd fans just don't want to accept that Floyd actually ducked this time around.

When Pac was offered to fight Floyd for a march bout before, Pac never said he wants to relax and not think of boxing for some time. He fought Cotto in November and fought Clottey in March, you see how few is the gap between that fight. He was still healing his ear and bruises in December and he's back to training in January. WHile Floyd has 6 months to heal and prepare if he accepted to fight this November.

Instead we see pac fighting again in November, talk about a real fighter. Floyd ducked this fight, period and there's no way of defending that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                  Because he just got finished beating the #2 and #3 P4P which affords him the opportunity to do whatever the **** he wants to do. :-)
                  Dude please...JMM was the heaviest he had ever been and was slow as heck, Floyd could not knock him out when he should have demolished him given whta JMM had to do to make the fight weight versus what Floyd had to do...and Floyd still came in overweight. I give him cred for the Mosley win but you can't ignore the fact that Floyd was cornered into taking that fight and Mosley was 38. Like I said, I give him credit for a good win there but it does not help his case, he has not fought a prime threat in years and retires whenever a legit threat comes along...the dude is a joke...pick a new favorite boxer man.....do yourself a favor. Anyone but Floyd....HE is ruining boxing, no one else.

Comment

• Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
                    Dude, if Pac had signed the damn contract back in Mar the fight would have went down. Instead he fought Mosley, made 40 mil, now he wants to chill. I don't see it as ducking Pac, he'll wipe the floor with him if this ever goes down.
                    We just started the decade, but this could already be the DUCK of the decade!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanFighter View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4WYtt36pUw

Pacquiao is a one-dimensional fighter. I don’t see no versatility in Manny Pacquiao. If he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather, all he has to do is step up to the plate, Can Manny Pacquiao beat me? Absolutely not!
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      Manny stepped up to the Plate. But Floyd wouldnt pitch the ball

Comment

Working...
                      X