Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I keep saying, Mayweather just doesnt care about boxing nor wants to box. He may be back in the ring but only cause he will need the money

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The hell are you talking about?

Mayweather is older than Pacquiao and has showed more signs of being past prime while Pacquiao is out KO'ing welterweights. If anything, he knows he's getting older and as you get older it benefits you to rest your body for longer.

Pac is not normal, he fights more than Mayweather and apparently doesn't need to heal his body. Pacquiao is a machine. Three fights at Welterweight and already matched Mayweather's KO's in 9 fights at WW.

Not everybody can do what Pacquiao is doing. Normal human beings that are 33 years old, need to rest their body.
      Exactly.

People need to realize Pacquiao had a chance and blew it. Now they're trying to pin everything on Mayweather, pathetic. They'll fight, just not as soon as everyone wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        maybe you missed the opening 2 sentences of my post------i am disappointed he doesn't want to fight this year and he could have said this earlier---don't start with this love letter ****----coz floyd gets ****ted when he fights the fighters people want him to or not---he fights shane, all of a sudden, why didn't he fight manny? manny fights the guy who cotto beats right after cotto, and i really didn't see him get bashed too much for it by the media or you----manny fights cotto for his 147 pound title at 145 and will possibly fight him at another catchweight for his 154 pound title----did you bash manny for that?

the thing with you is, is you follow the bs, and although i respect you as a poster on here, you tend to keep a closed mind---and don't i forgot about you ti-jane----i read your sentiments on my post also----you little maggot you----

floyd says he's not interested in boxing right now, or manny right now, he wants to spend time with his family and focus on them----you don't what's happening in his life----roger could be going to jail, maybe he needs to support rog---who knows? maybe he's just trying to make people like you and ti jane even madder by not fighting manny because you ***** about him nonstop anyway---you say i write love letters about floyd, but you comment on floyd just as much as me, and you're not even a fan of his-----

floyd can't win with you people, no matter who beats----you always make it seem like he lost the fight---the media too-----floyd wanted this fight back in march, and asked for both he and manny to take simple ost's----and manny lied and freddie lied and arum lied and konsc lied and ariza lied and lied and lied---they all lied for months about it and flip flopped and yada yada yada, and you people still put the blame on floyd for requesting ost's to being with----then blamed floyd for manny's weight stipulation, even though floyd immediately agreed-----while manny became superstitious----floyd even gave in to 14 days, and manny walked away and fought a guy who lost his last fight, like floyd did with judah, but manny didn't get bashed for it the same way floyd did-----then floyd finally fights the ww champion we all wanted to see him fight, and he goes in and dominates the guy, yet, it's not a young shane mosley, but a shane mosley who manny found yound enough not to fight twice, at catchweights, even though he fought cotto at 145, oscar at 147, clottey at 147-----shane had a title---why didn't he fight shane at a catchweight like he did with cotto? coz shane was too good, and not enough a big name, but floyd and shane outsold manny and cotto and manny and de la hoya---what a shame-----

you see the point, floyd will fight manny, when he wants to fight manny, on his terms----keep bitching about it all you want---floyd just won fighter of the year at the espys and just headlined the biggest fight of the year with shane and dusted him off------so he's sitting fine and happy i'm sure---while you ***** about the fight not happening---don't worry the fight will happen---that's a guarantee-----when? we'll just have to wait and see----

I only read halfway through this drivel. MAYBE, MAYBE Floyd isn't fighting because of this, MAYBE he isn't fighting because of that.

OR how about you consider that MAYBE he doesn't want a piece of Pacquiao, since you claim to be OPEN minded, and i'm the close minded.

I consider ALL OPTIONS (including the Roger going to jail problem), you only consider options that aren't negative towards Floyd. And don't give me that nonsense about not being critical towards Pacquiao, I've been critical of him just as much (opponents, catch weights, drug testing).

Comment

Mayweather is older than Pacquiao and has showed more signs of being past prime while Pacquiao is out KO'ing welterweights. If anything, he knows he's getting older and as you get older it benefits you to rest your body for longer.

Pac is not normal, he fights more than Mayweather and apparently doesn't need to heal his body. Pacquiao is a machine. Three fights at Welterweight and already matched Mayweather's KO's in 9 fights at WW.

Not everybody can do what Pacquiao is doing. Normal human beings that are 33 years old, need to rest their body.
          ---------------------------------------------
          all this you just said it what has May sooo scared to fight Pac....LoL
          Floyd got his self in one of those pickles, that he couldnt back up ! now he dont wanna think about fightn and just relax right now!! LMFBO

Comment

• Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
            Petty Emotion? IF he aint fighting who fans want him to (pac) then I dont wanna see him fight. Im not cheating myself dip****. I'll always be a huger Floyd fan but I'll never become a dickrider. I'm a fan of his boxing ability but I aint gonna defend this nonsense.
            I'm a fan, and there are several fighters out there that I'd watch Mayweather in the ring with. The idea that Pacquiao is the only guy out there that the "fans" want to see him fight is ridiculous. Regardless, I don't have a problem with your position. I think that it's silly, immature, and emotional but I don't have a problem with it. I stand by what I said, if that's how you really feel then you shouldn't watch anymore of his fights unless Pacquiao is the opponent. Mayweather vs Martinez? Don't watch it. Mayweather vs Williams? Don't watch it. Mayweather vs Berto? Don't watch it. Mayweather vs Bradley? Don't watch it.

See, real boxing "fans" don't allow themselves to get caught up in the politics of the sport. You're mad at Mayweather right now and his skills as a fighter has nothing to do with it. There's nothing here to "defend".

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I only read halfway through this drivel. MAYBE, MAYBE Floyd isn't fighting because of this, MAYBE he isn't fighting because of that.

OR how about you consider that MAYBE he doesn't want a piece of Pacquiao, since you claim to be OPEN minded, and i'm the close minded.

I consider ALL OPTIONS (including the Roger going to jail problem), you only consider options that aren't negative towards Floyd. And don't give me that nonsense about not being critical towards Pacquiao, I've been critical of him just as much (opponents, catch weights, drug testing).
              He doesn't want a piece of Pacquiao? He gave him 14 days and the queen refused, later to change her mind.

Comment

• your spot on with everything there floyd gets blamed on everything no matter what But as a fan I wish he approached this a bit better which im sure you'll agree....
                Boxing at the level he does with all the training and his dedication cant blame him for wanting to spend time with his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  wait a damn minute---who is being held accountable for this fight not taking place? floyd is---by mostly everybody who doesn't pay the fuk attention to anything-----floyd is always held accountable for everything---didnt' you read my last few posts---he gets blamed for everything---people taking up for him and actually defending his name, is in minority---floyd is the most hated fighter in boxing today, yesterday, last week, last year, maybe ever-----to the point where his vicotires are shunned on, while somebody else can fight the same guys and get fighter of the decade for it----or glorified for knocking them out, whie floyd gets hammered for fighting them past their primes and not knocking them out faster or ko'ing and tko'ing them like manny did---that's pure hatred and biasness----floyd's right, he'll never get the credit he deserves----he has to hear other fighters names when he's doing interviews about his upcoming fights with legit challengers---it's rediculous---while manny can fight at catchweights and break title records doing it, and he's the greatest thing since sliced break----

floyd has every right not to fight this year, he said he wouldn't anyway-----and although i want him to and hurry up and shut up another group of fans on here like he did with mosley, baldomir, de la hoya, hatton, jmm, and gatti fans, after he spanks his little ass, i can wait to watch the massacre next year, alll roads do lead to mayweather-----it's obvious----floyd was retired and the media was calling for him to comeback so manny could be the guy to try to give him his 1st 0----and it just won't happen----
                  By haters, yes! By his fans, NEVER!!!

Case and point, your novel....

Comment

• Floyd just tarnished his legacy even more.

This statement from FLOYD is for the AGES... he could have stepped up to PAC and took him down.. instead he just took one in the ASS right now.. he'll be getting **** from the boxing world for years to come because of this moment right here.

Comment

man look, freddie roach matched manny with guys who he came out and said couldn't cut it anymore, was drained, beein through tough fights and aren't the same fighters-----it isn't just that manny isn't normal, it's he's fighting guys after floyd fights them and beats them, or guys who just lost, or guys at catchweights for their titles---that bull****-----he's gets glorified for it coz he fought moralles, marques, and barerra----that's fans only defense for him---those 3 names-----they always go in their bags and pull those names out when trying to defend manny against floyd----it's pathetic really---

Comment

Working...
                      X