Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd takes more vacations than a President of the United States.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblack View Post
      Something just doesn't seem right with this whole situation. After the negotiation deadline ended Arum didn't trash Floyd, and he stated that he only spoke with Greenburg and not Mayweathers people. Then Mayweather comes out with this ****. Something appears to be going on behind the scenes here.
      comm'n man! just move on... 7 months of pac -floyd saga is more than enough and you have heard floyd already.. have some lyfe... PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
        If this is how you really feel, then don't watch him fight anymore. Go ahead and cheat yourself because of petty emotion.
        cheat yourself of what? he has never been in a classic fight. There is not one Floyd fight in which the spectator can say he was a classic fight or war.
        I admit, I will watch him fight a big name, because I love boxing and its hard to just ignore a fight that is surrounded by so much hype and one of the biggest names in the sport. But after the fight I always feel like i have been cheated out of $50. I would personally like him to retire so I don't have to watch his fights or listen to his terrible trash talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
          Because to Floyd sympathizers, Arum already knew Floyd was taking a lay off and he did this to make Floyd look bad. It's Arum's fault the fight fell through.

According to his fans, Floyd's giant ego is a handicap that makes him unaccountable.
          That is the word! That word right there is what I have been asking Floyds fans time and time agian over the years!!!

From the E-S-P-N board, to BoxingHideout boards (to their credit though, they call bull**** when they smell it), why on earth is Floyd never held ACCOUNTABLE??????????

Like I have said before, two fans on this site (die hard Floyd fans) questioned Floyd, ONCE!!!! They were attacked ASAP by other Floyd fans, and told they were not real fans of the man...It is like some sort of unwritten rule..

Comment

• Lol the floyd fans like nickuh are trying to hard to defend and justify floyds actions , its done man stop trying its all over .

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Example of Unconditional Love. Even Floyd at his worst can't make you be critical of him.
              maybe you missed the opening 2 sentences of my post------i am disappointed he doesn't want to fight this year and he could have said this earlier---don't start with this love letter ****----coz floyd gets ****ted when he fights the fighters people want him to or not---he fights shane, all of a sudden, why didn't he fight manny? manny fights the guy who cotto beats right after cotto, and i really didn't see him get bashed too much for it by the media or you----manny fights cotto for his 147 pound title at 145 and will possibly fight him at another catchweight for his 154 pound title----did you bash manny for that?

the thing with you is, is you follow the bs, and although i respect you as a poster on here, you tend to keep a closed mind---and don't i forgot about you ti-jane----i read your sentiments on my post also----you little maggot you----

floyd says he's not interested in boxing right now, or manny right now, he wants to spend time with his family and focus on them----you don't what's happening in his life----roger could be going to jail, maybe he needs to support rog---who knows? maybe he's just trying to make people like you and ti jane even madder by not fighting manny because you ***** about him nonstop anyway---you say i write love letters about floyd, but you comment on floyd just as much as me, and you're not even a fan of his-----

floyd can't win with you people, no matter who beats----you always make it seem like he lost the fight---the media too-----floyd wanted this fight back in march, and asked for both he and manny to take simple ost's----and manny lied and freddie lied and arum lied and konsc lied and ariza lied and lied and lied---they all lied for months about it and flip flopped and yada yada yada, and you people still put the blame on floyd for requesting ost's to being with----then blamed floyd for manny's weight stipulation, even though floyd immediately agreed-----while manny became superstitious----floyd even gave in to 14 days, and manny walked away and fought a guy who lost his last fight, like floyd did with judah, but manny didn't get bashed for it the same way floyd did-----then floyd finally fights the ww champion we all wanted to see him fight, and he goes in and dominates the guy, yet, it's not a young shane mosley, but a shane mosley who manny found yound enough not to fight twice, at catchweights, even though he fought cotto at 145, oscar at 147, clottey at 147-----shane had a title---why didn't he fight shane at a catchweight like he did with cotto? coz shane was too good, and not enough a big name, but floyd and shane outsold manny and cotto and manny and de la hoya---what a shame-----

you see the point, floyd will fight manny, when he wants to fight manny, on his terms----keep bitching about it all you want---floyd just won fighter of the year at the espys and just headlined the biggest fight of the year with shane and dusted him off------so he's sitting fine and happy i'm sure---while you ***** about the fight not happening---don't worry the fight will happen---that's a guarantee-----when? we'll just have to wait and see----

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post

Manny made up so much stuff to NOT take the blood test AND fight Floyd its not even funny. But, I like how that has just slid out of everyones mind.
                ok he made up so much stuff but now he agreed to terms mayweather sees fit. why bring up the past problems when everything seems all good? honestly he is just too ****** and traditional. easily manipulated by his team.

lets focus on now: no problem with the contract or negotiations but still refuse to sign.

Comment

• Like I said before, this ***** Mayweather never really wanted to fight Pacquiao.

He'll just wait for someone else to beat Pacquiao or Pacquiao to become shot .
                  COward!

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                    If this is how you really feel, then don't watch him fight anymore. Go ahead and cheat yourself because of petty emotion.
                    So nobody can be critical of Floyd? Not even Floyd own fans?

Comment

• Can anybody say that he is NOT a "DUCKER" now. LMAO....

Comment

Working...
                      X