No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el rey View Post
    At least it's not as bad as "I no like needles, blood belongs in my body, not needles".

Manny made up so much stuff to NOT take the blood test AND fight Floyd its not even funny. But, I like how that has just slid out of everyones mind.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      he just came off a year lay off and 2 impressive/easy wins. But then needs another long vacation instead of participating in the richest fight in the history of boxing?? WTF?
      He's paid his bills.

He's got money in the bank now.

It's all smooth sailing for Floyd.

That is untill the IRS comes to tax that ass again!

Then maybe we'll see a Pac/May fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        it was the next day dumby
        Hey DUMMY

Originally posted by PinoyZoi
        BTW this video was about less than 1 month
        Now tell me the definition of "LESS THAN 1 MONTH".

BTW what does "dumby" mean?

Comment

... that is all

Comment

im not happy with this but i think that Rogers court date has allot to do with this, he aint fighting if rogers in jail...

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
              umm Floyd did say in a interview 1 or 2 months ago:"I might take 1 or 2 years off"
              Never heard that, but if he did, you actually believe people would buy that. And if he takes 1 or 2 years off, you can guarantee Pac won't be waiting for him. If he takes a year off, he might as well just retire again.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                Mayweather wanted the fight in March, but Pacquiao backed out. Now Arum is playing mind-games with the idiot public who has already sided against Mayweather. You people need to cut it out.
                Yawn...Arum did nothing but defend Floyd

If theres anyone that put the nail in the coffin its Floyd Mayweather Jr. himself

Comment

Woooooow and people like imhotep and coachwebb still defend him ? man your so ****ing biased its not even funny anymore . Just admit Floyd is in the wrong here stop being such ****ing nuthuggers :S . What the hell is wrong with you guys ?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post

Manny made up so much stuff to NOT take the blood test AND fight Floyd its not even funny. But, I like how that has just slid out of everyones mind.
                    I like how all you Floyd fans are bringing up the previous negotiations since theres just no way you can defend Floyd this time.

Comment

• Floyd's stubborn ass don't want to step up to ANY real challenges.

Biggest ducker and dodger in boxing history => floyd mayweather junior.

Comment

Working...
                      X