No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    I don`t think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao at all i think his mind is just not on boxing and he wants to relax like he says but unfortunately for Floyd alot of fans are not gonna see it that way.They gonna think he`s scared even though he tried to make the fight late last year with Pac but did`nt want to except 14 days.

But i`m sure when Floyd gets the hunger again he`ll fight Pacquiao.Until then will have to hear all the Floyd is *****" and he`s scared"by *******s and ignorant boxing fans.

I guess we have to wait till 2011.All Jokes aside but what if Pac is on roids and he dies of a overdose or what if he were to lose to somebody then this fight will either be dead or not as exciting,damn.
    DUMB *****........TOO MUCH EXCUSES!!!!.........JUST SAY just say MayDUCKrunner is SCARED ****!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      I like how all you Floyd fans are bringing up the previous negotiations since theres just no way you can defend Floyd this time.
      lol bringing up drug testing, needles, all that **** is ridiculous now. Manny was finally going to subject himself to all of Floyds demands and finally get this **** over with. Now Floyds excuse is...he doesn't feel like fighting right now..WTF
      Cmon even you intelligent Floyd fans (and there are alot of you) have to agree this whole **** is just plain ridiculous, he made all his fans look like fools. The man just doesn't want the fight..plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
        A complete embarrassment to boxing. Its pathetic.

Is he waiting for Pac to be past his prime? The fight will lose interest. The man named Money just turned down the biggest fight in history.
        The hell are you talking about?

Mayweather is older than Pacquiao and has showed more signs of being past prime while Pacquiao is out KO'ing welterweights. If anything, he knows he's getting older and as you get older it benefits you to rest your body for longer.

Pac is not normal, he fights more than Mayweather and apparently doesn't need to heal his body. Pacquiao is a machine. Three fights at Welterweight and already matched Mayweather's KO's in 9 fights at WW.

Not everybody can do what Pacquiao is doing. Normal human beings that are 33 years old, need to rest their body.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
          If this is how you really feel, then don't watch him fight anymore. Go ahead and cheat yourself because of petty emotion.
          Petty Emotion? IF he aint fighting who fans want him to (pac) then I dont wanna see him fight. Im not cheating myself dip****. I'll always be a huger Floyd fan but I'll never become a ****rider. I'm a fan of his boxing ability but I aint gonna defend this nonsense.

Comment

• hahaha what a sissy!!! sucker retires for 2yrs, has two fights
            and wants to relax enjoy his vac. the man lives on vacation!!
            theres way more to it than that!! between the lines!! he can beat Pac
            Right Now, for what ever reason PROLLY UNCLE ROGER or just plain and simple
            SCARED, Manny Dont need him, He's tarnishing his own image. Labeling himself
            a COWARD more than ever now. He just needs to go away for good. He
            is and has already ruinned boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              The hell are you talking about?

Mayweather is older than Pacquiao and has showed more signs of being past prime while Pacquiao is out KO'ing welterweights. If anything, he knows he's getting older and as you get older it benefits you to rest your body for longer.

Pac is not normal, he fights more than Mayweather and apparently doesn't need to heal his body. Pacquiao is a machine. Three fights at Welterweight and already matched Mayweather's KO's in 9 fights at WW.

Not everybody can do what Pacquiao is doing. Normal human beings that are 33 years old, need to rest their body.
              TRUE, Its called Retiring!

Comment

• Man pretty disappointed I really thought the fight was gona be signed in the coming weeks.
                I do believe this fight will happen eventually but man floyd why the hell didnt u put us out of our misery....he let us down in how he went about this,cant knock the man for wanting to spend time with his family but I just wished he went about this a little better and didnt leave us all in suspence....

Comment

• Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  That is the word! That word right there is what I have been asking Floyds fans time and time agian over the years!!!

From the E-S-P-N board, to BoxingHideout boards (to their credit though, they call bull**** when they smell it), why on earth is Floyd never held ACCOUNTABLE??????????

Like I have said before, two fans on this site (die hard Floyd fans) questioned Floyd, ONCE!!!! They were attacked ASAP by other Floyd fans, and told they were not real fans of the man...It is like some sort of unwritten rule..
                  wait a damn minute---who is being held accountable for this fight not taking place? floyd is---by mostly everybody who doesn't pay the *** attention to anything-----floyd is always held accountable for everything---didnt' you read my last few posts---he gets blamed for everything---people taking up for him and actually defending his name, is in minority---floyd is the most hated fighter in boxing today, yesterday, last week, last year, maybe ever-----to the point where his vicotires are shunned on, while somebody else can fight the same guys and get fighter of the decade for it----or glorified for knocking them out, whie floyd gets hammered for fighting them past their primes and not knocking them out faster or ko'ing and tko'ing them like manny did---that's pure hatred and biasness----floyd's right, he'll never get the credit he deserves----he has to hear other fighters names when he's doing interviews about his upcoming fights with legit challengers---it's rediculous---while manny can fight at catchweights and break title records doing it, and he's the greatest thing since sliced break----

floyd has every right not to fight this year, he said he wouldn't anyway-----and although i want him to and hurry up and shut up another group of fans on here like he did with mosley, baldomir, de la hoya, hatton, jmm, and gatti fans, after he spanks his little ass, i can wait to watch the massacre next year, alll roads do lead to mayweather-----it's obvious----floyd was retired and the media was calling for him to comeback so manny could be the guy to try to give him his 1st 0----and it just won't happen----

Comment

• Scared ass floyd..

Weenie-Ass, Excuse-Making, *****-Life-Living, No-Challenge-Fighting, Pac-Ducking, Cotto-Ducking, Boring-Fighting dude WITH NO CLASS that don't want to improve his legacy.. FLOYD IS WACK!!

Comment

• 2 negtiations fell apart, 1 cause Pac & 1 cause May. They are even. Wait until next year and stop crying like bitches.

Comment

Working...
                      X