Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC Fans Please Ask Bob Arum What is Ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    yeah one guy says he won't fight because it doesn't meet his objective- making money. The other guy puts it on his promoter whose job is-making money. Therfore, the promoter says we wont take the fight. Its not what is said or the way it is said. IT IS THE END RESULT THAT MATTERS!

Besides, don't you have more respect for a man who answers a question honestly than a man who looks to another man to answer for him?
    you don't get it, do you?. what im saying is, pac never ducked anybody like what you want to imply.

Again, what you quoted was bob's opinion and not pac's. and like what i've said, pac will fight anybody and ducked no one.

btw, do you think floyd will fight berto for a slave's wage like what he said against campbell?
    Last edited by Shaktivel; 04-20-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaktivel View Post
      you don't get it, do you?. what im saying is, pac never ducked anybody like what you want to imply.

Again, what you quoted was bob's opinion and not pac's. and like what i've said, pac will fight anybody and ducked no one.

btw, do you think floyd will fight berto for a slave's wage like what he said against campbell?
      I think if Pac answered the questions rather than passing them off to his promoter we would know how he feels. Absent that I can only gather pacs opinions from listening to pacs representative speaking on his behalf.

I dont think pac is ducking berto. I think its a bad business decision to enter a fight if you are not guaranteed the same or more money than your previous fight. ESPN fans know this as the Winky Wright or Shane Mosley school of boxing.

No floyd will not fight ANYONE, berto, williams, etc for less than $15 mil. Besides, the slave wage comment was in reference to HBO offering him a 6 fight deal for $1`2 mil when ODh was getting $12 mil per fight. Yes floyd was overstating his value then in a big way.

Comment

Pac ducks no one! I thought it was obvious. The man has climbed up division after division. Pacman just fights whoever they put in front of him and he does his 'job'. How in the hell is he ducking? lol! Not referring to anyone in specific. And berto? LOL! He has fast hands, but his foot movement is not that good. Pacman will have a field day with him and possibly get him out of there by the 2-3rd round IMO! He wants to trade and pac would def. welcome that.
        Last edited by | THE KING |; 04-20-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

fkn arum is a douchebag. doesnt make pac look good at all at times.

Comment

What dumbass arum should be doing is getting margarito a title at 154 and having pac fight him for it........

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
              Pac ducks no one! I thought it was obvious. The man has climbed up division after division. Pacman just fights whoever they put in front of him and he does his 'job'. How in the hell is he ducking? lol! Not referring to anyone in specific. And berto? LOL! He has fast hands, but his foot movement is not that good. Pacman will have a field day with him and possibly get him out of there by the 2-3rd round IMO! He wants to trade and pac would def. welcome that.
              Thats the point. Manny fights whoever THEY put in front of him. Do you think THEY are gonna match him against someone unless THEY think manny can beat them. Manny hasn't moved up and said, OK I'm at 147 give me shane, or I'm at 140 I want Bradley.

My piont is when floyd does it its one thing when Bob does it on behalf of his fighters its another.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Thats the point. Manny fights whoever THEY put in front of him. Do you think THEY are gonna match him against someone unless THEY think manny can beat them. Manny hasn't moved up and said, OK I'm at 147 give me shane, or I'm at 140 I want Bradley.

My piont is when floyd does it its one thing when Bob does it on behalf of his fighters its another.
                Well, floyd talks too much and makes himself looks stupid sometimes.. 'cottos is in puerto rico.'.. 'shane aint no draw'.. 'pacquiao is easy work'.

manny has stated after the clottey fight that he wants floyd but will follow commission rules. manny lets his fist do the talking. No games. Before the cotto fight, everyone was saying cotto was too strong and body shots would knock manny down. What happened? Manny pulled his card midfight and tested cottos power.

Did you really think Arum knew pacman would demolish de la hoya like that (regardless of the outcome and how he was drained/a bag/(fill in excuse here)? did you really think Arum knew pacman would knock hatton out in 2 or knock cotto down twice and tko him? you really think arum knew pacman would make clottey **** his pants and hide behind his gloves the whole fight? Maybe bob can tell the future?

It's crazy cause pacman went up multiple divisions cause no one in his weight class can match him.. puts on a show, stays humble (for the most part), doesn't talk mess (besides floyd.. i dont think manny likes floyd at all), and thanks the fans, yet people say he's ducking? c'mon bro.. that's not directed at you btw, just some others in general..

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  What dumbass arum should be doing is getting margarito a title at 154 and having pac fight him for it........
                  I agree. I love watching paper title bouts.

Comment

Working...
                  X