No announcement yet.

Mosley: "After I beat Floyd, I wouldn't require OST to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    If Floyd wanted all that money.. he should have drop OST or accepted 24day cut off..
    Or manny could tell bob to shut the f#ck up and stop making an innocent man look guilty. Then manny can decide for himself if he is gonna take the test or not.

Comment

• Hell no............no OST means this fight is dirty....I AIN'T watchin it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
        If Floyd suffered his first defeat at Mosley's hands; it'd be huge. Epic. It's hard not to give the rematch some attention. I mean, Floyd has to win big to even save face, and even at that he'd have to turn over a new career leaf on doing more than winning comfortable decisions to be the stuff of legend; it'd be an uphill battle.

Regardless, if Shane Mosley can beat Floyd I say 'Rumble, Old Man, Rumble!' and that Mosley makes Floyd's ass wait. I'm not sure how the rematch clause works, but I'd want to see Shane make the best of his win and get a shot at Manny.

If he can beat Floyd, I'd say he has a real chance against Manny- I'd be game. So, I voted for Mosley-Pacquiao.
        why not have manny do his own dirty work. I would think EVERY manny fan would want floyd to win big then manny to whoop his a$$. seems manny fans want him to ose so he doesn't have to fight floyd. Interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          why not have manny do his own dirty work. I would think EVERY manny fan would want floyd to win big then manny to whoop his a$$. seems manny fans want him to ose so he doesn't have to fight floyd. Interesting!
          Well, I like Floyd and I also like Pacquiao. I'd say I like Mayweather more because he's been plying his trade at an elite level a few years longer; but Manny is exciting and seems like an alright guy.

I'd rather see Mayweather-Pacquiao but I have serious doubts it'll ever happen, regardless of who wins.

Comment

I get it. you are a pac fan that just wants floyd to get his A$$ kicked. Maybe shane will. If not, then manny can get a chance.

How about this, New York requires random ost tesing on blood and urine, floyd and pac fight at madison square garden, new york state gives both a tax break. That way I get what I want (random testing of both fighters) you get what you want (manny taking comission required tests) both fighters get paid and we see a great fight.

Just be careful. Floyd is tougher than you give him credit.
            Not really....I am a Floyd fan in the ring but not his attitude. pacquiao fan because of his bravado. I want both to fight.

Comment

Floyd never made the allegations his father did. Floyd didn't excatly deny them. You obviuosly feel Manny is a great fighter. I don't think floyd has any reason to duck manny, especially since manny has problems with boxers. The PED testing IMO was initiated by floyd to see hif he could increase his overall percenatge of the money.

Long before 10mil per lb and PED testing the issue most experts cited as the reason this fight wouldn't happen was money and how it was divided. You may disagree. I think manny has deserves every accolade he received. But he is not scaring Floyd. Nothing he has done in the ring would scare any great boxer.
              I don't care what theories might have surrounded in what it didn't lead to. I just want them to fight.

This now has become he said, she said thing (ok, Who is the she?) hehehhe

Don't care. I want both to fight. But to attack one fighter and not the other is really prejudiced. Pacquiao have issues too but he is the p4p champ....Floyd have tons of issues.

Who cares, those are reserved for soap operas....

Let them fight.

Comment

• Mosley is a real warrior and he's trying to build up his legacy. He ain't scared of anything and will fight anybody on the top of his weight division.

Mad props to Shane Mosley...

Comment

Working...
                X