Mosley: "After I beat Floyd, I wouldn't require OST to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    My poor dude.

The only guy crying a river out there is you.
    With dat "Let Floyd aloooooneee" ****.

Yeah,I'm upset with nuthuggers,nuthugging only one fighter,or only one color of fighters trolling,and spaming the forum with BS...
    They need to get exposed for the narrow minded unsecure lil bitches they are.
    Shane would be the same opponent for both of them, that is the point. If a fan wants to see Shane fight Manny, that same fan should want to see Shane fight Mayweather (especially based on their history).

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Well that really wasn't my point.

My point was that the BIASED Floyd fans on here. Were saying Shane was saying Shane was too old, and that he was overrated cuz of Margarito win. Basically everything that the BIASED Pac fans are saying now, BIASED Floyd fans were saying it back then.

But, those same BIASED Floyd fans who were saying it back then are right now acting like Shane is this great opponent and would be a great win for Floyd. Pretty much the same thing the BIASED Pac fan would do with Shane. Calling Shane old and overrated right now but if Pac beats him. Somehow it becomes a great win...
    I got you.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      He's still a threat and a dangerous fight for any WWs,SuperWWs.

Floyd isn't in an easy fight.

I will give props to Floyd if he beat him convincingly,if he SD an old nose broken punch drunk Shane...not that much.
      A win is a win. What if it is an ultra-competitive classic fight?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Floyd is being knocked for fighting an "old and out of prime" Shane, by the Pac stans. But somehow Manny is praised at the thought of fighting Shane now (NOT back when Shane said he would go back down to 142 to fight him) because it will be an exciting fight...where is the balance?
        Floyd shouldn't be knocked for fighting Mosley, true. But he shouldn't be praised either. He's doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Why do you care about what stans think anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
          Floyd shouldn't be knocked for fighting Mosley, true. But he shouldn't be praised either. He's doing what he's supposed to be doing.

True that. But I give him props for doing what it seems no one else wanted to after Mosley beat Margarito. In any case, props will go to whoever wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post

I don't know, really.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              Honestly If Shane were to beat Floyd...I could see him delaying his rematch clause of Bob Arum paying his fee to make Pac vs Shane. Now that's probably me talking out my @ss on this one...but I really am curious as to what the penalty would be if Shane chose Pac instead of exercising his rematch clause.
              You just reaching here without using any common-sense, if Mosley wins you really expect him to fight Pac instead of rematching Mayweather? Firstly Mosley would make more money fighting Mayweather than pacquiao, secondly Mosley would be contracted to the clause, Thirdly how is it possible for Arum to Pay off Mosley so he wouldnt have to rematch Mayweather?

You dont seem to get it yet but Arum doesnt have any stronghold on Mosley like he has with all the top rank fighters(Cotto,Clottey) that Pacquiao is fighting...If Mosley wins he has NO choice but to rematch Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                You just reaching here without using any common-sense, if Mosley wins you really expect him to fight Pac instead of rematching Mayweather? Firstly Mosley would make more money fighting Mayweather than pacquiao, secondly Mosley would be contracted to the clause, Thirdly how is it possible for Arum to Pay off Mosley so he wouldnt have to rematch Mayweather?

You dont seem to get it yet but Arum doesnt have any stronghold on Mosley like he has with all the top rank fighters(Cotto,Clottey) that Pacquiao is fighting...If Mosley wins he has NO choice but to rematch Mayweather.
                OSIRIS is excited to see Pacquiao-Foreman anyway. Or Pacquiao-Valero. Which is what they're getting if they don't get Pacquiao-Margarito hahahaha.

Comment

lastest floyd video

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

This is correct. Now if he beats him TWICE (that would be amazing AND crazy!), then Shane can fight Manny, if he is still fighting and not retired.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                      This is correct. Now if he beats him TWICE (that would be amazing AND crazy!), then Shane can fight Manny, if he is still fighting and not retired.

Of course if Mosley beat Mayweather twice then its natural that he would be free contract-wise to fight Pacquiao or whoever he chooses at that point, But for people to think Mosley would fight Pacquiao if he beats Mayweather is crazy.. Mosley only fights Pacquiao next if Mayweather does a prince Naz..

Comment

Working...
                      X