• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    About 11 hours ago...
    ok then..

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    It was 10pm-1am eastern which is 3am to 6am UK time...lefty
    ...o well im listening to your last recording about dirrell vs abraham and im finding it really interesting Leftgunzz...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      ok then..

...o well im listening to your last recording about dirrell vs abraham and im finding it really interesting Leftgunzz...
      Thanks man Dirrell vs AA was one of th emain topics discussed and the Super 6 in general..We also got into a few other things but that was the main talk...Lefty

Comment

Thanks man Dirrell vs AA was one of th emain topics discussed and the Super 6 in general..We also got into a few other things but that was the main talk...Lefty
        i always listen to your Radio Show its interesting and also when larry was on and so was burner that was funny as hell

Comment

I agree fully with Lee and what he said about Vitali portecting his little brother. I think and disagree that Wlad has no skills though I think he is highly skilled and conditioned and just uses what works. He wins with out throwing hooks and or body shots. He fights tall so why crouch down to throw a body shot ? I guess this is his thinking right?? Keep listening and talking I am enjoying this Friday morning thread...Lefty
          He's right that they come in shape. That helps

I agree that their size helps them also, but they still would be good

I agree that he has skill, but he has like 3 or 4 shots and always the same order

Pac had 2 or 3 combo, right, left, right right left, etc...

Now he is a much better fighter and is mroe skillful

ATM no one has the range, athleticity and power to hit him. Sometimes he goes safe mode, but he uses that jab and right.

Yes he can punch more, but ever seen him come with his right fast? Or throw a 6 punch combo and try for a KO when he coudl have? He only takes risk when he feels the other guy is dead

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            i always listen to your Radio Show its interesting and also when larry was on and so was burner that was funny as hell
            thanks man it is appreciated that you listen. You dont realize who listen until you walk into a bagel store where you live and start talking to the guy behind the counter and you are talking boxing. He mentions this site he posts on and you find out the both of you are members right? So you ask one another for your handle and when you tell him hey I am "LEFTYGUNZZ" and he says the dude with the talk show? That is when I REALIZED I needed to get back thanks fellas...Lefty

Comment

thansk man it is appreciated that you listen. You dont realize who listen until you walk into a bagel store where you live and start talking to the guy behind the counter and you are talking boxing. He mentions this site he posts on and you find out the both of you are members right? So you ask one another for your handle and when you tell him hey I am "LEFTYGUNZZ" and he says the dude with the talk show? That is when I REALIZED I needed to get back thanks fellas...Lefty
              eeexcellent...

Comment

As for Berto, he aint got nothing.

He's OK but not on the skill of Mosely, Pac and Floyd.

Quintana may have enough, but not for me. Different style

Judah is a bum man. The guy plays around and has too much fun. There are so many people, not just sportsmen who can say what if I did this

Judah is a man and he made his choices, wrong or not, he has to live with it

Berto can beat Judah easily

At 140 Judah has a chance, but he can't beat Alexander, Bradley, Khan for me. Heck he gets too frustrated and these guys have either enoguh power or speed to deal with him

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  As for Berto, he aint got nothing.

He's OK but not on the skill of Mosely, Pac and Floyd.

Quintana may have enough, but not for me. Different style

Judah is a bum man. The guy plays around and has too much fun. There are so many people, not just sportsmen who can say what if I did this

Judah is a man and he made his choices, wrong or not, he has to live with it

Berto can beat Judah easily

At 140 Judah has a chance, but he can't beat Alexander, Bradley, Khan for me. Heck he gets too frustrated and these guys have either enoguh power or speed to deal with him
                  yes I just brought up Judah names because he is like a gate keeper at 147 right now. I made the Judah is a bum thread and I can tell you why and got **** on after the Clottey fight. I think Judah has the skills to beat anyone when he is right but he doesnt know how to put it together or keep it together. Berto is like a poors mans version of Mosley he doesnt have a good chin he comes in too heavy and he doesnt use what he has to his advantage when he should. I think he is overated and he has not shown that bright spot in a while since he stepped up in class...Lefty

Comment

LEFTY calm your dick down about Mosely vs Mayweather lol

Mayweather wouldnt just jab and beat Pac IMO

Pac has legs, speed and power.

Anyway as for Mosely VS May. May got this for me. His legs, speed and movement will just be enough to get out on time. Clsoe rounds but for me, Floyd takes most.

Shane has speed, and kinda has legs, and certainly has power, but he's old. nO MATTER IF HE TRAINS HARDER THAN fLOYD, WHICH i DOUBT, HE WON'T HAVE A BETTER BODY.

Floyd gonna make it boring if Mosely hurts him. Mosely can't catch up to him

Comment

Mike is too chilled man

Anyway Yeah judah may have it in him to beat nyone, but then that's boxing. Tyson could have beat Holyfield if he didn;t go prison etc..

The rematch clause is out there. Good point i like lee although he sounds gay a little bit. Damn man I can imagine mike raping lee up the asss and making him moan real high pitched

If mosely wins, or flyod wins, wont both request a rematch?

**** man over 1 more hour to go

Comment

Working...
                      X