Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE **Now**

Live Show will start at 10:15pm!!!

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

I WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN UNDER A USER NAME IF YOU LOGGED INTO THE CHAT ROOM AS A GUEST YOU WILL BE MUTED AND UNABLE TO CHAT
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL &...
    DO NOT TALK OVER OTHERS

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72959&cmd=tc

Hosted by: LEFTYGUNZZ
    Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
    Call ID: 72959
    For those who could not get access to the show...
    Try out this Link
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
    You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Sunday's Topics

1) LEFTY TAKES QUESTIONS from THE CHAT ROOM
    2) OPEN FORUM free talk time CALL IN WITH YOUR SUBJECTS (close the show)

I appreciate any and all feedback I get on the show I want to make it better for all of us. As fans of a sport such as boxing we really don't get the attention that we deserve. One thing that lessened over the years along with the actual activity of fighters themselves is the activity of the press and the media covering boxing. I guess the two go hand in hand. Without fights to cover or talk about there is not going to be much talking I guess right? Well there are still hardcore fans out there such as ourselves who need an outlet to speak and mix it up with others. I am trying to provide you that outlet. All I ask in return is that when you call in you be respectful to what it is I am trying to accomplish and give others a chance to talk as well. I think it is a fair deal for everyone. If you are disrespectful to any of the callers or are continually talking over people I will mute you. I will let you back in after that first warning if it happens again you are GONE. Please keep this in mind. I am still running a cutting edge talk show where we can mix it up barber shop style but we need to be civil.

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    Live Show will start at 10:15pm!!!

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

I WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN UNDER A USER NAME IF YOU LOGGED INTO THE CHAT ROOM AS A GUEST YOU WILL BE MUTED AND UNABLE TO CHAT
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL &...
    DO NOT TALK OVER OTHERS

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72959&cmd=tc

Hosted by: LEFTYGUNZZ
    Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
    Call ID: 72959
    For those who could not get access to the show...
    Try out this Link
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
    You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Sunday's Topics

1) LEFTY TAKES QUESTIONS from THE CHAT ROOM
    2) OPEN FORUM free talk time CALL IN WITH YOUR SUBJECTS (close the show)

I appreciate any and all feedback I get on the show I want to make it better for all of us. As fans of a sport such as boxing we really don't get the attention that we deserve. One thing that lessened over the years along with the actual activity of fighters themselves is the activity of the press and the media covering boxing. I guess the two go hand in hand. Without fights to cover or talk about there is not going to be much talking I guess right? Well there are still hardcore fans out there such as ourselves who need an outlet to speak and mix it up with others. I am trying to provide you that outlet. All I ask in return is that when you call in you be respectful to what it is I am trying to accomplish and give others a chance to talk as well. I think it is a fair deal for everyone. If you are disrespectful to any of the callers or are continually talking over people I will mute you. I will let you back in after that first warning if it happens again you are GONE. Please keep this in mind. I am still running a cutting edge talk show where we can mix it up barber shop style but we need to be civil.
    Aw man you back brother. Cool.

Comment

I would destroy anyone who tried to argue with me.

Comment

well the call is up log in so we can start the chat in a few

Comment

good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Aw man you back brother. Cool.
            yeah bro I am feeling better we gonna get it in alot to talk about tonight....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LRcie03 View Post
              good stuff
              call is up chat room is open going to call in about 10 minutes just waiting for people.

Comment

Whoa!He's back!Make sure to record!

Comment

Lefty is back, call in guys

Comment

I'll listen in

WB

Comment

Working...
                    X