No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE **Now**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    Yes we got it in last night Lee had alot of good points and so do you here in this thread. Mosley is NOT old like Roy Jones and at 32-33 Floyd aint no spring chicken. He has some glass hands too so hitting cast iron with glass is not going to dent it. I think with naz iin his Corner they will have a good game plan to beat Money Wether or not Mosley will be able to execute it remains to be seen but that is why we will all tune in on May 1st right?...Lefty
    Man I dont know what happened last night. I couldnt get on talkshoe for nothing. I'll download the podcast.

Comment

Yes we got it in last night Lee had alot of good points and so do you here in this thread. Mosley is NOT old like Roy Jones and at 32-33 Floyd aint no spring chicken. He has some glass hands too so hitting cast iron with glass is not going to dent it. I think with naz iin his Corner they will have a good game plan to beat Money Wether or not Mosley will be able to execute it remains to be seen but that is why we will all tune in on May 1st right?...Lefty
      Naz is a good trainer, but Mayweather gonna bring in a lot. He is working harder than ever IMO and e#isn't chatting **** like normal.

Yes Mosely isn;t old like Roy, but he isn;t facing Danny Green either.

Mayweather is most likely the ebst athlete in boxing today

Fast hands, maybe top 5
      Fastest legs, maybe Pac can join him
      Best defence Yeah
      One of the best chins - hasn't really been dropped
      His arms have about same range as Mosely - gonna be useful
      His eyes are open and he reads you - best eyes in the game
      His timing is sick if you don't have a certain speed
      **** hsi stamina, again who the hell can match that
      His inside game is sick
      he can be offence and defence at the same time

Mosely may have a game plan, and brother nazim is for real, but you can only teach an old dog some new tricks, you aint gonna get that dog to jump over a motrobike or some **** that it may have done in it's prime

You had good points too bro, I am forgetting you cuz you're the host but you kept it neutral but real, which is very respectable

The only issue with mayweather are his hands, but when it's a one off fight, maybe only 2 mroe in him, he may go all out

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Man I dont know what happened last night. I couldnt get on talkshoe for nothing. I'll download the podcast.
        go ahead BURNER download it and listen in i think it was a good show I let loose and stopped trying to be so professional and all. I had a good time though and enjoyed myself apart from the 5-8 minjutes I got knocked offline everything else went smooth...lefty

Comment

shut up burner you got bench pressed by larry

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            shut up burner you got bench pressed by larry
            The best things I ever heard on any show was when Burner said he benches like 395lbs and then Larry was like how many plates is that and Burner did the math with out including the weight of the bar...lol...Lefty

Comment

Yeah i couldnt get on it either

i was going to call to but it didnt work

Comment

The best things I ever heard on any show was when Burner said he benches like 395lbs and then Larry was like how many plates is that and Burner did the math with out including the weight of the bar...lol...Lefty
                So burner was lying? lol the ****

No need to lie and make yourself to look good on radio lol

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  So burner was lying? lol the ****

No need to lie and make yourself to look good on radio lol
                  I am not saying he was lying just that it was funny is all...Lefty

Comment

I am not saying he was lying just that it was funny is all...Lefty
                    wow that's 180 kilogrammes. That **** is very heavy

I don't believe it tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X