Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Oh yeah just saw the time

LOL

Is lee DLT?
    I have no idea I never asked him who he was online here at BS...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      I have no idea I never asked him who he was online here at BS...Lefty
      He did say I am something L T or something like that but you started talking over him and said what you gotta say

LOL

Comment

He did say I am something L T or something like that but you started talking over him and said what you gotta say

LOL
        Lee he said his name was not DLT....

Comment

Lee he said his name was not DLT....
          He tried to say also known as or some ****. When he first got in

I think.

BTW was there a point in arguing over whether dirrell was faking or not?

It was a DQ and that's that my man

As for Roy, his legs are done and Hopkins will put on a beating. I'll come back when I ehar more

Comment

He tried to say also known as or some ****. When he first got in

I think.

BTW was there a point in arguing over whether dirrell was faking or not?

It was a DQ and that's that my man

As for Roy, his legs are done and Hopkins will put on a beating. I'll come back when I ehar more
            I didn't disagree on the DQ just whether or not he was really out of it. Also whether or not Abraham intended on doing that....Lefty

Comment

I didn't disagree on the DQ just whether or not he was really out of it. Also whether or not Abraham intended on doing that....Lefty
              I hear you that he is shorter than Dirrell, but come on man, you know if someone is a lot shorter.

Yeah it was an accident, it happens when things get too far with adrneiline and ****, but he meant it.

Even if he faked it, which could be, he would have won. Infact he made himself look like a crybaby and **** so he came out worse for a fake down.

Getting hit, soft or not, he was open and was exhausted. The worse punch is when you are tired, out of breathe, not expecting a shot

He may have made it more dramitic, but damn it will hurt

Comment

I hear you that he is shorter than Dirrell, but come on man, you know if someone is a lot shorter.

Yeah it was an accident, it happens when things get too far with adrneiline and ****, but he meant it.

Even if he faked it, which could be, he would have won. Infact he made himself look like a crybaby and **** so he came out worse for a fake down.

Getting hit, soft or not, he was open and was exhausted. The worse punch is when you are tired, out of breathe, not expecting a shot

He may have made it more dramitic, but damn it will hurt
                I do not disagree with you I was only giving you the other side of the pillow when defending AA I do that in my shows and it is why people like them. I think AA was frustrated pumped trying to take this guys head off. he saw Dirrell fight with Froch and how he was on the floor constantly and running and threw a FU punch like here biatch take that and hold it for me. I do not think he intended on putting him away nor do I think Dirrell could not get up the more I watch it the more I think Direell could have continued had he elected too.....lefty

Comment

I do not disagree with you I was only giving you the other side of the pillow when defending AA I do that in my shows and it is why people like them. I think AA was frustrated pumped trying to take this guys head off. he saw Dirrell fight with Froch and how he was on the floor constantly and running and threw a FU punch like here biatch take that and hold it for me. I do not think he intended on putting him away nor do I think Dirrell could not get up the more I watch it the more I think Direell could have continued had he elected too.....lefty
                  I put it on pause for the Haye weigh in

I'll post my comments if I have time soon

Yeah frustration is what loses fights sometimes. Dirrell came out looking like a bitc h whther it's real or fake though

Comment

I put it on pause for the Haye weigh in

I'll post my comments if I have time soon

Yeah frustration is what loses fights sometimes. Dirrell came out looking like a bitc h whther it's real or fake though
                    I appreciate the feed back...It is always good to hear what others think post show...Lefty

Comment

damn, I didnt even see this thread last night. What up Lefty? Where you been, homie?

Comment

Working...
                      X