No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE **Now**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    damn, I didnt even see this thread last night. What up Lefty? Where you been, homie?
    I'm listening to you and him right now brother

Sup LEE

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      damn, I didnt even see this thread last night. What up Lefty? Where you been, homie?
      beenhandiling business for a minute and dealing with some personal issues but I am back fellas....Lefty

Comment

"Marriage is slavery" LOL you joker Lefty

I think Wlad VS Haye was a 1 fight deal at first, but Haye pulled out due to injury

I personally feel it could be that Sentanta went bust and Haye had no means of a payday

I agree with Lee about the Klit's matching

For example Wlad may not take a punch VS Arreola and he can take a punch and could put Wlad under pressure

Where as Vitali faces the guys who Wlad may be at risk

Wlad is taking people who have no power and are slow. No matter how good they are

These new heavyweights may be names that we know nnow, but if you look at it, they are all **** and making a name fighting each other.

Hitman32 thread compring Wlad VS Lewis champ defences made it seem close, but TBH Lewis had guys who were damn good and the overall speed, power and skill were better

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          Live Show will start at 10:15pm!!!

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

I WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN UNDER A USER NAME IF YOU LOGGED INTO THE CHAT ROOM AS A GUEST YOU WILL BE MUTED AND UNABLE TO CHAT
          PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL &...
          DO NOT TALK OVER OTHERS

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
          http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72959&cmd=tc

Hosted by: LEFTYGUNZZ
          Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
          Call ID: 72959
          For those who could not get access to the show...
          Try out this Link
          http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
          You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Sunday's Topics

1) LEFTY TAKES QUESTIONS from THE CHAT ROOM
          2) OPEN FORUM free talk time CALL IN WITH YOUR SUBJECTS (close the show)

I appreciate any and all feedback I get on the show I want to make it better for all of us. As fans of a sport such as boxing we really don't get the attention that we deserve. One thing that lessened over the years along with the actual activity of fighters themselves is the activity of the press and the media covering boxing. I guess the two go hand in hand. Without fights to cover or talk about there is not going to be much talking I guess right? Well there are still hardcore fans out there such as ourselves who need an outlet to speak and mix it up with others. I am trying to provide you that outlet. All I ask in return is that when you call in you be respectful to what it is I am trying to accomplish and give others a chance to talk as well. I think it is a fair deal for everyone. If you are disrespectful to any of the callers or are continually talking over people I will mute you. I will let you back in after that first warning if it happens again you are GONE. Please keep this in mind. I am still running a cutting edge talk show where we can mix it up barber shop style but we need to be civil.
          im listening right now live..

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            "Marriage is slavery" LOL you joker Lefty

I think Wlad VS Haye was a 1 fight deal at first, but Haye pulled out due to injury

I personally feel it could be that Sentanta went bust and Haye had no means of a payday

I agree with Lee about the Klit's matching

For example Wlad may not take a punch VS Arreola and he can take a punch and could put Wlad under pressure

Where as Vitali faces the guys who Wlad may be at risk

Wlad is taking people who have no power and are slow. No matter how good they are

These new heavyweights may be names that we know nnow, but if you look at it, they are all **** and making a name fighting each other.

Hitman32 thread compring Wlad VS Lewis champ defences made it seem close, but TBH Lewis had guys who were damn good and the overall speed, power and skill were better
            I agree fully with Lee and what he said about Vitali portecting his little brother. I think and disagree that Wlad has no skills though I think he is highly skilled and conditioned and just uses what works. He wins with out throwing hooks and or body shots. He fights tall so why crouch down to throw a body shot ? I guess this is his thinking right?? Keep listening and talking I am enjoying this Friday morning thread...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              No you're not...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                No you're not...
                when is it live then?

Comment

no it is recorded from last night but keep listening and let me here you thoughts on the topics at hand...Lefty

Comment

when is it live then?
                    About 11 hours ago...

Comment

when is it live then?
                      It was 10pm-1am eastern which is 3am to 6am UK time...lefty

Comment

Working...
                      X