No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    That is not being real at all bro, that is your opinion and that is fine but if you really want to be real. There would be no asteroisk none what so ever. If both fighters keepf fighting without loosing Pac might still and be ranked as the greater fighter from most publicist. Pac was already named fighter of the decade so pretty if they don't go fight each other to prove it.l Pac will go down as the greater fighter of this era.

Either both need each other or neither need each other. One fighter is not bigger than the other bro at all...
    If Pac keeps avoiding random testing and fights Margacheato in Mexico that will definitely assure his asterisk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      If Pac keeps avoiding random testing and fights Margacheato in Mexico that will definitely assure his asterisk.
      It will not assure **** bro. It will assure it for you maybe but not for anybody else bro... You gotta realize Evan Fields where his asterisk? He has none bro... On the really deep down none of those mofo's care. Wether right or wrong they don't. There is no pressure right now in Manny to take OST bro. At all there are still a bunch of writers and historians who still has this man back bro...

Comment

These just need to settle these issues after May 1st then move on with their careers, this talk is getting old...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Yeah man, I was speaking to him in the native tongue when my friend, the owner of the house I visited, arrived and talk to him in english and that's when I learned that he's a visitor from the states so I talked to him and asked him about things. He said he lives in orange county and that he's taking a PhD in biology and that he was born in the states but they speak strictly the native tongue in their home.

When I got drunk I speak to him purely in english, that's how we pinoys are, we like speaking english when we are drunk. LOL

when drunk, it make you more confident probably

Comment

Mayweather-Marquez did 1 million buys because they counted each 8 dollar theater ticket as a PPV buy!!

Comment

That is not being real at all bro, that is your opinion and that is fine but if you really want to be real. There would be no asteroisk none what so ever. If both fighters keepf fighting without loosing Pac might still and be ranked as the greater fighter from most publicist. Pac was already named fighter of the decade so pretty if they don't go fight each other to prove it.l Pac will go down as the greater fighter of this era.

Either both need each other or neither need each other. One fighter is not bigger than the other bro at all...

Fighter of the decade is impossible for Floyd to get...........he is universally hated by the boxing establishment.......i'm not saying Manny does not deserve it.....but he hasn't really done anything Floyd hasn't.......he hasn't beat or faced anyone that differentiates their resumes a great deal, they have both moved up multiple divisions. Floyd has been a champ since he was 21 and fought somthing like 66% of all his rds in championship fights......he has dominated all his fights with the exception of one fight.....and he is not afraid to submit himself to randomised PED testing either......

If Floyd gets passed Shane he is ahead of Pac in terms of ATG rankings in my book 100%......

Comment

Floyd is getting more money that is fine and dandy Manny is not making chump champ changer and I promise you he got more than 6mil for Clottey. If you want to say that cuz you hating that is fine. But, that is not true. Anyways I don't like to talk about grown men money that is none of my business. But, Pac legacy right now is better than Floyd. They both need each other or they don't need each other at all. One fighter does not need the other more.
                Thats a great speech my dude but nether one of these guys aint tryna hear this fight happening without them maximizing their positions from a business point of view. When you look at all the great fighters who gave us thrills but died broke I dont blame them. I too dont really care about their money but I do respect and understand fully. Right now I say Pac's legacy is more hype than anything. Oscar wasnt Oscar, Hatton wasnt Hatton, Cotto wasnt Cotto and Clottey didnt come to win. Not saying Pac wouldn't have beaten Hatton but Oscar and Cotto at their best he wouldn't have beaten.

Comment

Pacman is crazy

He is getting out of control and letting the media hype get to his head. If he clearly wants the big pay day he has to get it, by facing Mayweather. Mayweather doesn't have to fight Pacquiao to make a big fight, all he has to do is fight a legit opponent that people want to see. Pacquiao needs to lay off the dro for a while.

Like I said before both fighters will have other matches out there that they can face off in, that can make a big fight, but It has to be someone with a chance of winning otherwise that leaves the fans uninterested. It looks like Arum is pushing to fight the Fraud which I absolutely will not support, and Roach is pushing for Valero which I much rather see. Mayweather quest after Mosley, should be against the winners of Cintron vs Williams if he is willin to take that fight. Point is Mayweather makes far more figures than Pacquiao will make in any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
                    so...why do you and your team keep mentioning floyd??
                    Cuz the media keeps asking

Comment

It did 850k in the U.S just like Pac-Hatton. But, Floyd-Hatton did 1.2mil in the U.K which was way higher than Pac-Hatton.
                      No, it did 925K.

Comment

Working...
                      X