Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bro moved to the north american at the age of 8 and can still speak the native language

Comment

This is what I've been saying all along.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Floyd Hatton did 925K. It was Hatton's first PPV in America.
        It did 850k in the U.S just like Pac-Hatton. But, Floyd-Hatton did 1.2mil in the U.K which was way higher than Pac-Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Fair enough so you don't think they need each other... OK...

Floyd is going into a career fight with Mosley while Manny is suspect and has fought well picked fighters all coming off losses. Floyd came out of retirement and embarrassed Manny's nightmare opponent (Marquez). I say that to say Manny needs Floyd far more. After Shane Floyd would have a win over the reigning welter-wt champion once again. Not only did Manny duck over fighters at 135 you have Bradley and Alexander at 140 and Floyd and Shane at 147 and who does he fight? Fighters coming off tough losses. No winning streaks. While Manny's making a minimum of 6 million Floyd's minimum is 15+.

Comment

Pac needs to shut up and not say anything else until he agrees to testing and the fight is signed..Im sick of hearing about this..cant wait for Mosley/May...

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              SSM is not a PPV draw because he's not an A-side boxer. When has this guy sold millions of PPV's carrying a fight? You forgot he fought on ESPN a few years ago?

He's not a PPV draw, but he's going to help Floyd sell this fight because people have been waiting 10 years for this fight. Floyd is fighting SSM because he was 2nd best available boxer and SSM would help him sell a lot of PPVs because of their history.
              What "people"? Floyd is going to sell this fight because there's nothing more exciting in boxing than seeing two trash talkers arguing especially with Mayweather's gift of gab.

Comment

Floyd Hatton did 925K. It was Hatton's first PPV in America.

Floyd vs Hatton did more PPV buys in the UK aswell...............

Comment

KGB fell with the Soviet Union in 1991 buddy.
                  That's what you think---isn't the president a former KGB?

Comment

Originally posted by ARTofDUCKING View Post
                    my bro moved to the north american at the age of 8 and can still speak the native language
                    I met a man last christmas who visited the philippines for the first time in 20 years, he was born to a pinoy parents in the USA but speak the native language like he was born and raised here.

Comment

i think they need each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X