No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
    Never that. Pacquiao can NEVERRRRR be ahead of Floyd in ATG list he has won 7 titles in 7 different weight classes big deal. You can take on the weakest champ beat him and move on. Try unifying the titles in 3 different weight classes something Pacquiao has failed to do.
    lol say that to most credible boxing historians and experts. doesnt matter where they rank him or if you agree w/ them, but they've either mentioned pac is already in the company of ATGs or a shoe in at that. never once have i read any of them say floyd is, he's nowhere near

Comment

• Originally posted by renren40 View Post
      Pacquiao has already made history. His legacy is secure. He was never really supposed to beat up these welters. He is the greatest asian and greatest filipino fighter of all time. If he beats mosley or mayweather then he is top five GOAT. Mayweather has much to prove with Baldomir as his toughest WW opponent to date. Manny made his name in FW and LW. Everything else has been bonus extra credit for manny.
      Now he has to prove that it was due to his hard work not PEDs. Because not many believe it was all his hard work. If Clottey really would've fought Manny I think he would've won based on the fact that he was able to hit him almost every time he wanted to.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Floyd can pick to fight the best fighters he wants while Manny fights TR guys.
        HAHAHAHA. Yea Floyd has been known to pick the best fighters out there. He was forced into the Mosley fight and before that he hadn't faced a real challenge since his two fights with Castillo. Floyd is all about money no risk fights. Thats why his fan base is composed of ****ing ******s because anyone who is smart stopped liking this guy 5yrs ago. He's a joke and the best thing for boxing would be Mosley knocking his ***** ass out and then Pac Mosley (two real champions) fighting to see who the best WW is. **** I hope Mosley does some serious damage to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Thats a great speech my dude but nether one of these guys aint tryna hear this fight happening without them maximizing their positions from a business point of view. When you look at all the great fighters who gave us thrills but died broke I dont blame them. I too dont really care about their money but I do respect and understand fully. Right now I say Pac's legacy is more hype than anything. Oscar wasnt Oscar, Hatton wasnt Hatton, Cotto wasnt Cotto and Clottey didnt come to win. Not saying Pac wouldn't have beaten Hatton but Oscar and Cotto at their best he wouldn't have beaten.
          Bro if you think Floyd does not need Pac cuz he can still make a lot of money without Pac. Cool but lets not act like Pac would be hurting. Pac is damn near a billionaire in his country, he has the endorsement deals with Nike McDonald's, he makes movies, even though he singing is garbage he still platnum CD's, he is going to get money if he wins his election, and he will be getting 8 figures in every fight.

And, that is fine that you think Pac legacy is overhyped. But, that is your opinion there are plenty opinions out there that would disagree with you. So bro honestly no fan ****, no hating ****, just realistic ****, **** there name of being Pac of Floyd. Either both fighters need each other or they don't. Not one fighter is bigger than the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogler View Post
            lol say that to most credible boxing historians and experts. doesnt matter where they rank him or if you agree w/ them, but they've either mentioned pac is already in the company of ATGs or a shoe in at that. never once have i read any of them say floyd is, he's nowhere near
            Historians will look at who he won them against and when he won them. That wont be a good look for Manny especially if he doesnt come clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              Now he has to prove that it was due to his hard work not PEDs. Because not many believe it was all his hard work. If Clottey really would've fought Manny I think he would've won based on the fact that he was able to hit him almost every time he wanted to.
              and why do you think clottey wasnt able to? dont make yourself look like an idiot by saying clottey just didnt want to

Comment

• Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                Here's ******* Dan Rafael saying it did 915K.
                http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...dan&id=4165901

850K was just the initial estimate, kind of like 650K was the initial estimate for Pac-Clottey.
                Bro, how many times has Dan Rafael been wrong? As a Floyd fan you should know by now. As a Pac fan I don't take this dude serious at all. I will find you link where it is 850k.

Comment

• Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                  Pacquiao has already made history. His legacy is secure. He was never really supposed to beat up these welters. He is the greatest asian and greatest filipino fighter of all time. If he beats mosley or mayweather then he is top five GOAT. Mayweather has much to prove with Baldomir as his toughest WW opponent to date. Manny made his name in FW and LW. Everything else has been bonus extra credit for manny.
                  So is Mayweathers Legacy secured? You deem his legacy suspect, b.c he hasn't taken on a true WW, yet every fighter @ WW was bigger than him. Pacquiao beat everyone Mayweather already beat, how what he did is any different, because he is asian? That means every other race besides blacks and hispanics need special privelages to be considered great. I don't think so. I feel Pacquiao has much to prove to be consider ATG and if he doesn't take on Mosley or Mayweather he can throw that top 15 out the window. Everyone always pulls up the 7 titles bullshyt, which I think means nothing without the unification. Every boxers who wants to dominate a weight class does so by unifying the belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                    and why do you think clottey wasnt able to? dont make yourself look like an idiot by saying clottey just didnt want to
                    He is an idiot.... He thinks Floyd is making 30 mil plus for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
                      Never that. Pacquiao can NEVERRRRR be ahead of Floyd in ATG list he has won 7 titles in 7 different weight classes big deal. You can take on the weakest champ beat him and move on. Try unifying the titles in 3 different weight classes something Pacquiao has failed to do.
                      and you call yourself a tru2boxingfan, you should have chosen the name true****rider&******ed to better reflect your postings.

Comment

Working...
                      X