Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we cut this PPV numbers **** out? The average filipino who watches a Pacman fight watches it with 20 other Filipinos. And his entire country watches the fights for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
      ??? Didnt FloydHatton do 800k? what makes you think FloydClottey would done at least 1mil? lol.

Floyd is a draw for whatever reason. The same thing that made PBF/Marquez sell 1 million+ would've driven PBF/Clottey. Clottey is a former champion that has been in some high profile fights and Floyd would've maximized that. Definitely more than 600-700 thousand PPVs. I would be shocked if PBF/Mosley doesnt do 2 million PPVs.

Comment

Manny is only saying what us Pac fans have been saying for a while. Pac's legacy has been sealed ever since he won the trilogy with Morales. Everything else afterwards, is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          Who voted him in Jim Lampley. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your delusional if you think a man with 3 losses and a draw is fighter of the decade over a man that's 40-0 with wins over the same guys closer to or in their primes.
          BWAA, HBO, and the ring ****zine to check a few. Check your facts buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I feel ya, I just wanted to make sure where you was coming from... And, I can agree with what you saying.

I know some people on here think Pac don't need Floyd but Floyd need Pac or vice versa. Which IMO is bull****. Either both needs each other or neither needs each other. One guy IMO is bigger than the other guy.

Lets be real jro....the only way Floyd will need Pac is if he loses to SSM..........Floyd can make 30 or 40 million in one fight without fighting Pac.........how is Pac gonna make that without Floyd....???

Pac is already tarnished as man who avoided randomiosed PED testing.......if Pac retires without Floyd and agreeing to said protocols he goes down with one of these * next to his name........that is common sense......

Does Pac do more legacy wise than SSM.....maybe slightly.........

People may not like it because of his attitude but it is clear Floyd is the biggest name in boxing......

Comment

Floyd is a draw for whatever reason. The same thing that made PBF/Marquez sell 1 million+ would've driven PBF/Clottey. Clottey is a former champion that has been in some high profile fights and Floyd would've maximized that. Definitely more than 600-700 thousand PPVs. I would be shocked if PBF/Mosley doesnt do 2 million PPVs.
              The fact that's it's two non-americans doing 600-700 PPVs speaks for itself. Pacquiao can manage good PPV sells with or without GayFlo.

Comment

Clottey is a no name. Even filipinos where like, who the **** is this guy? when pac fought clottey. In marquez's case, he was mexico's #1 boxer, they kept mentioning pac's name and blablabla, and they spent $10 mil to just hype the fight for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  I met a man last christmas who visited the philippines for the first time in 20 years, he was born to a pinoy parents in the USA but speak the native language like he was born and raised here.
                  thats pretty awesome for a man born and raised in US can still speak his parent's native language fluently.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                    Can we cut this PPV numbers **** out? The average filipino who watches a Pacman fight watches it with 20 other Filipinos. And his entire country watches the fights for free.

You can cut it out but business is business and at the end of the day it's all about the numbers. Sorry they dont factor in the Filipinos that group watch but if you look at it that way how many people you think would watch Floyd fight if they could watch it for free? Far more than the Filipinos your counting.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      Both guys needs each other. Pac needs Floyd for his legacy, and Floyd needs Pac for his biggest payday. But i do think that, Bob doesn't want Manny to fight Floyd though even if Manny wants to fight Floyd.
                      That's the same damn thing in my mind bro. I think Bob Arum is the one ****ing the fight up. Why the hell would he even mention margarito's name to fight pac. That is a sin to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X