Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fool...

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
    If Pac really wants the fight he would agree to random testing and take the position of the challenger with a 65/35-70/30 split especially if PBF/Mosley does 2 million + PPVs.
    Now your showing your true color...
    You sond like your one of mayflower boytoy...
    LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
      Yeah, right. That's why Calzaghe got the #3 spot, despite never having beaten any future Hall of Famers in or near their primes, and despite only winning titles in two weight classes, one of them an in between one. Ridiculous post. Your screen name is well chosen.
      did he get 1#?

So you dont think a american owned ****zine wouldnt be favorable to american fighters? Only gullible & politically correct sheep would think otherwise. Just like your signature showing links of calzaghe trying to make fights with jones or hopkins written by uk based sites.

sure sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
        You are just simple minded idiot. I never said I dislike Pacquiao, I stated my disagreements with his hype. I feel the same way about De La Hoya. Everyone ranks him high amongst the ATG and I highly disagree. He beat an old Chavez, and from that point on every super fight he has fought with an A-level fighter he has lost too. Hopkins, Trinidad, Mosley, Mayweather, and yes even Pacquiao. Did I say the p4p list wasn't made before Jones? Nope. I said it was Irrevelant until he claim to be the greatest p4p fighter of all tyme. That when everyone started making a list. Wbo p4p list, WBC p4p list and etc...
        You are comparing DLH and Pacquiao's career. Amazing. P4P list has become relevant the moment the heavyweight division died fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
          did he get 1#?

So you dont think a american owned ****zine wouldnt be favorable to american fighters? Only gullible & politically correct sheep would think otherwise. Just like your signature showing links of calzaghe trying to make fights with jones or hopkins written by uk based sites.

sure sheep.
          If american ****zine are favorable to american fighters, how the hell is pac the fighter of the decade, and p4p #1 atm? British ****zines or articles are the most biased ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            Who voted him in Jim Lampley. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your delusional if you think a man with 3 losses and a draw is fighter of the decade over a man that's 40-0 with wins over the same guys closer to or in their primes.
            Where are you came from? Haven't you know that the BWAA pick pacquiao as the fighter of the decade and the votes wasn't even close. Sorry buddy even his fellow american can't pick floyd for the award because he done nothing to be even a threat to pac in the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE award.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              That was cute but once again it's about the when not just the win. Like you failed to point out who the unbeaten fighters were. Floyd stopped 2 undefeated champions (CORRALES AND HATTON) viciously now tell me who the unbeaten jokers Manny beat were? Manny has been cleverly marketed with big names but when he fought them is the thing. When is the last time Manny fought someone with great winning momentum? Floyd has always fought fighters with great winning momentum especially in big fights.
              I'd hardly call those wins "vicious".

Comment

• Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                OMG SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!! You both need each other, both of you will look like freakin ******s when this fight doesn't get made. Our grandchildren are gonna freakin kick themselves when they see how ******ed we were in our generation for not making the fight of our generation happen.

Both of you shut the hell up and just fight each other you fn morons.
                Its a mega-fight, but in order for it to happen. Pacquiao will have to get rid of that disgrace of boxing that he has smuthering him Arum. If he can buy himself out, that fight happens. With better negotiations. You take Arum off the table Floyd will probably even say okay 60/40 winner gets 60 and random drug testing, but as long as Arum is there, he wont remotely get anything of the sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by natedatpkid View Post
                  omg shut the **** up!!!!!!! You both need each other, both of you will look like freakin ******s when this fight doesn't get made. Our grandchildren are gonna freakin kick themselves when they see how ******ed we were in our generation for not making the fight of our generation happen.

Both of you shut the hell up and just fight each other you fn morons.
                  **** boxing needs em

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
                    If american ****zine are favorable to american fighters, how the hell is pac the fighter of the decade, and p4p #1 atm? British ****zines or articles are the most biased ones.
                    because he truly deserves it. that doesnt mean they are free from favoritism towards american fighters.

humans are tribal & very patriotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                      did he get 1#?

sure sheep.
                      #3 is arguably higher than Calzaghe deserved. #1 would have been ridiculous. If there was any American bias he wouldn't have even got in the top 10.
                      Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-22-2010, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X