No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
    i never said there was american bias against foreign fighters. i said an american owned magazine that has american writers who vote can show favoritism towards american fighters.
    There's no evidence that they do in practice, and plenty of evidence that they don't, such as Calzaghe getting such a high rating, which is arguably higher than he deserved; and the fact that the current #1 is Pacquiao, and was Pacquiao even when he was still a Super Featherweight.

In any case, many of The Ring's ratings panel are not American - see here.
    Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-22-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by checko12 View Post
      oh i saw that. I'll give floyd props for the win over corrales but it still wasn't vicious.
      i really disagree seeing how corrales was undefeated and the way that fight went

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Both guys needs each other. Pac needs Floyd for his legacy, and Floyd needs Pac for his biggest payday. But i do think that, Bob doesn't want Manny to fight Floyd though even if Manny wants to fight Floyd.
        Nope, pac said he was already satisfied to all the achievements he have, He's the first boxer to get a 4 lineal belt and the first boxer to get a 7 weight division champion. if ever they fight it will just enhance pac's legacy. I don't know about floyd if he's satisfied with what he achieved he's not the only boxer to retire as undefeated, there's nothing that floyd could brag about to his entire career and the fact that his fights are forgettable.

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
          When was that you idiot? Ask yourself? After Tyson feel off and Lewis was drying out. It was all about Roy Jones Jr and than De La Hoya. Im not comparing careers. Did I say look at Pac and DLH career comparison no. I said both of thier careers imho are extremely over hyped. Now had Pac K.O. Marquez I wouldn't give a shyt about fans, critics, and analyst ranking him high amongst ATG list, but since he didn't I don't agree.

You seem so fond of the p4p list. Ask yourself this? How did Manny Pacquiao become the #1 p4p WW in the world and didn't face Mosley, Mayweather, and/or Marg?
          Dude seriously. And here your saying you don't hate pac. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
            mayweather and family need paquiao. Paquiao have prove more than enough that he have ayweather not. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
            try to make sense next time please

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
              The American media trash Floyd......he can only get a positive write up in the "wipe your ass with our Grand Rapids newspaper"...........***** please!!!!!..........can you think of any other situation where an athlete who wants better PED testing would be the one getting trashed and not the guy with a bunch of childish and silly excuses who refused???? Seriously???
              the boxing media trashed floyd because of his loathsome personality. There are some that defended floyd & some that trashed pac. Stop crying fake persecution. Some defended pacquiao because it was the right thing to do. Pacquiao never refused testing. he has passed all REQUIRED TESTS BY HIS SPORT'S GOVERNING BODY & EVEN AGREED TO THE EXTRA TESTING floyd asked for that he didnt need to do. the disagreement was the cutoff days.

dont twist the truth to fit your agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                I know--say that to Carlos Baldomir and Ricky Hatton.
                Baldomir defeated fan favorite slugger The late Aturo Gatti. Hatton dominated light ww until he fought Mayweather and never quite reclaim his form after that K.O.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                  the boxing media trashed floyd because of his loathsome personality. There are some that defended floyd & some that trashed pac. Stop crying fake persecution. Some defended pacquiao because it was the right thing to do. Pacquiao never refused testing. he has passed all REQUIRED TESTS BY HIS SPORT'S GOVERNING BODY & EVEN AGREED TO THE EXTRA TESTING floyd asked for that he didnt need to do. the disagreement was the cutoff days.

dont twist the truth to fit your agenda.

Who is twisting the truth????

If he didn't refuse why didn't they fight??

Keep giving out the hate...............

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    If he didn't refuse why didn't they fight??
                    Cut off days. As he said.

You should ask yourself the question: why did Floyd refuse to accept the 24 day compromise? That would still have been the most stringent testing regime that any professional boxer had ever agreed to in the history of boxing up to that point. Don't try to pretend it was because he's suddenly decided to clean up boxing or you'll lose all credibility. He never made an issue of drug testing in any previous fight.
                    Last edited by Dave Rado; 03-22-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
                      Dude seriously. And here your saying you don't hate pac. Unbelievable.
                      So basically your arguement is I'm a Pacquiao Hater because I don't feel he is ranked # 1 p4p. So that makes me a Hopkins hater and that is one of my favorite fighters. Have I ever called Pacquiao out his name like most haters nope. Only did that with Margicheato and Calyslappy b.c I don't like neither fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X