No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    No, it did 850k the same amount as Pac. Floyd just had a way bigger PPV buys in the U.K.
    Here's ******* Dan Rafael saying it did 915K.
    http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...dan&id=4165901

850K was just the initial estimate, kind of like 650K was the initial estimate for Pac-Clottey.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Fighter of the decade is impossible for Floyd to get...........he is universally hated by the boxing establishment.......i'm not saying Manny does not deserve it.....but he hasn't really done anything Floyd hasn't.......he hasn't beat or faced anyone that differentiates their resumes a great deal, they have both moved up multiple divisions. Floyd has been a champ since he was 21 and fought somthing like 66% of all his rds in championship fights......he has dominated all his fights with the exception of one fight.....and he is not afraid to submit himself to randomised PED testing either......

If Floyd gets passed Shane he is ahead of Pac in terms of ATG rankings in my book 100%......

Manny absoultely doesn't deserve fighter of the decade. Look at his resume from 00-05 what the hell did he do. He beat Barrera, really lost to Marquez but was a draw and got beat By Morales. Now 06-10 he has had a good run. I still don't see that making him fighter of the decade.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
          how come *****s know exactly how much another person makes?

are you guys a buncha computer hackers who have access to floyd's bank statements?
          Hypocritical for you to say this when you just finished talking about (in this thread) what Pacquaio should or shouldn't do financially. In fact you were one of the first to respond. That's what's funny about people like you. Criticizing other people for something that you consistently do yourself.

Comment

• Fools...

it amazes me how moronic and idotic mayflower fanatics commentaries...
            i never tought this forum can be a good source of finding MORONS...

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
              He is getting out of control and letting the media hype get to his head. If he clearly wants the big pay day he has to get it, by facing Mayweather. Mayweather doesn't have to fight Pacquiao to make a big fight, all he has to do is fight a legit opponent that people want to see. Pacquiao needs to lay off the dro for a while.

Like I said before both fighters will have other matches out there that they can face off in, that can make a big fight, but It has to be someone with a chance of winning otherwise that leaves the fans uninterested. It looks like Arum is pushing to fight the Fraud which I absolutely will not support, and Roach is pushing for Valero which I much rather see. Mayweather quest after Mosley, should be against the winners of Cintron vs Williams if he is willin to take that fight. Point is Mayweather makes far more figures than Pacquiao will make in any fight.
              Pacquiao has already made history. His legacy is secure. He was never really supposed to beat up these welters. He is the greatest asian and greatest filipino fighter of all time. If he beats mosley or mayweather then he is top five GOAT. Mayweather has much to prove with Baldomir as his toughest WW opponent to date. Manny made his name in FW and LW. Everything else has been bonus extra credit for manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                *****s who bring up PPV numbers in this thread either doesnt know pac till now or cant read between the lines. pac is referring to LEGACY, NOT MONEY. pac could care less if floyd gets $100M against mosely. pac is a billionaire in the philippines, can have his own private army, loved by his whole country and most of the whole boxing world, and higher on the ATG list, record 7 div titlist, fighter of the decade, etc... as for floyd... meh!.. even if he tries to make it rain bills some americans still hate him and only watch him to lose.
                Never that. Pacquiao can NEVERRRRR be ahead of Floyd in ATG list he has won 7 titles in 7 different weight classes big deal. You can take on the weakest champ beat him and move on. Try unifying the titles in 3 different weight classes something Pacquiao has failed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by eMPi View Post

Figure wise maybe mayflower earn more than PACQ, BUT....
                  Value wise PACQ already has a fortune, remember PACQ is not an American and wont have prob w/ the IRS, unlike your idol mayflower...
                  even if he earn 100 mil per fight, couple of years from now he will be on the list of IDIOT athletes that loses their earnings...
                  LOL...

None of that BS is used in negotiating a major fight. It's about marketability and earning potential and Floyd holds the cards in both areas. We don't know what Manny's money situation is and we dont care we're here talking about them fighting each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    Another ******* who believes everything they hear in the media. Floyd was negotiating with SSM since last year and told the everyone SSM was plan B, if he couldn't work a deal with Pac.
                    u forgot to mention u also have inside info on the failed pa-floyd mediation. fuuckin *****

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                      a ukranian with floyd mayweather & mike tyson as his favorite boxer.
                      Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                      Good lord.

in a couple of hours.
                      As if there is something wrong with that. Very ignorant coming from an allegedly "educated" person.

Comment

Working...
                      X