No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather Needs Me, I Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
    Its a mega-fight, but in order for it to happen. Pacquiao will have to get rid of that disgrace of boxing that he has smuthering him Arum. If he can buy himself out, that fight happens. With better negotiations. You take Arum off the table Floyd will probably even say okay 60/40 winner gets 60 and random drug testing, but as long as Arum is there, he wont remotely get anything of the sort.
    This is the first time I would have to agree with you. Arum is the big reason why this fight aint happening. He is definetely killing boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by checko12 View Post
      i'd hardly call those wins "vicious".
      then you obviously havent seen the beating he gave corrales

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        #3 is arguably higher than he deserved. #1 would have been ridiculous. If there was any American bias he wouldn't have even got in the top 10.
        i never said there was american bias against foreign fighters. i said an american owned ****zine that has american writers who vote can show favoritism towards american fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2boxingfan View Post
          Obvious with that respone you have no logic of boxing. Any true fan would know how big an acomplishment of unfiying titles can be, rather than win 7 titles against the weakest canidate.
          I know--say that to Carlos Baldomir and Ricky Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
            You are comparing DLH and Pacquiao's career. Amazing. P4P list has become relevant the moment the heavyweight division died fool.
            When was that you idiot? Ask yourself? After Tyson feel off and Lewis was drying out. It was all about Roy Jones Jr and than De La Hoya. Im not comparing careers. Did I say look at Pac and DLH career comparison no. I said both of thier careers imho are extremely over hyped. Now had Pac K.O. Marquez I wouldn't give a shyt about fans, critics, and analyst ranking him high amongst ATG list, but since he didn't I don't agree.

You seem so fond of the p4p list. Ask yourself this? How did Manny Pacquiao become the #1 p4p WW in the world and didn't face Mosley, Mayweather, and/or Marg?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
              because he truly deserves it. that doesnt mean they are free from favoritism towards american fighters.

humans are tribal & very patriotic.

The American media trash Floyd......he can only get a positive write up in the "wipe your ass with our Grand Rapids newspaper"...........***** please!!!!!..........can you think of any other situation where an athlete who wants better PED testing would be the one getting trashed and not the guy with a bunch of childish and silly excuses who refused???? Seriously???

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel_Dust View Post
                then you obviously havent seen the beating he gave corrales
                Oh I saw that. I'll give Floyd props for the win over Corrales but it still wasn't vicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
                  This is the first time I would have to agree with you. Arum is the big reason why this fight aint happening. He is definetely killing boxing.
                  Arum's full of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                    i never said there was american bias against foreign fighters. i said an american owned ****zine that has american writers who vote can show favoritism towards american fighters.
                    Yet you haven't given a single legitimate example. Stop whining.

Comment

• 100% true

Mayweather and family need paquiao. Paquiao have prove more than enough that he have ayweather not. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X