No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko-Eddie Chambers: Early Results, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
    these hw have no heart.atleast tua or holy would have jumped on wlad and war him.they need to make big fights like haye-vitali adamek-wlad povetkin-arreola.so far we have seen boring fights.hw division gonna get shut down if it keeps that way lol nowdays these hw's are all punching bags.
    Yeah I guess you forgot Tua lost every round to Lewis who basically jabbed him the entire night and was scared to go in for the knockout, or couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
      these hw have no heart.atleast tua or holy would have jumped on wlad and war him.they need to make big fights like haye-vitali adamek-wlad povetkin-arreola.so far we have seen boring fights.hw division gonna get shut down if it keeps that way lol nowdays these hw's are all punching bags.
      I'd say Wlad has heart to get back in the ring after almost back to back brutal knockouts.

He was more exciting to watch back in the Mercer and Brewster I days, but also much more vulnerable.

People make themselves look stupid when they call him a talentless bum though.

Comment

the klitschkos can't fight.they both are just to big for everyone else.they grab like girls when you hit them and when they are going backwards they look terrible.like they are slew footed.as long as you let the come forward with the jab they wll when but it kills me to watch them fight like that.

Comment

Anyone know the official scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            the klitschkos can't fight.they both are just to big for everyone else.they grab like girls when you hit them and when they are going backwards they look terrible.like they are slew footed.as long as you let the come forward with the jab they wll when but it kills me to watch them fight like that.
            Thats why Valuev owned the division for so long.....oh wait.

Comment

Yes

Hahahahaaaa !!!! No more american dream, face first out cold, yeah, ahahahahah, just what i wanted, hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mtho1 View Post
                i watched this fight just after watching Mohamed Ali vs Frasier 2. the heavyweight division is really garbage these days
                Its very sad 2 see, the Heavyweight division use 2 be the crown jewel of the sport. Now its a ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  Its very sad 2 see, the Heavyweight division use 2 be the crown jewel of the sport. Now its a ****ing joke.
                  U was desperate for Eddie to win eh?

America wont get nowhere in the division for years to come,get used to it.

Comment

Eddie Chambers needs to hire a solid strength and conditioning coach. His conditioning at the weigh in was pathetic. The man looked like he ate a diet that consisted of McDonalds and Burger King. You don't show up in the biggest fight of your career and physically look the way he did. I'm not surprised with the outcome because Vlad always shows up in top shape and ready to go for 12 rounds. Vlad is also a technically sound boxer that uses his size to his advantage. Chambers should consider moving down and making a run at light heavyweight. His skills plus a more conditioned presence wouls serve him well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      Yea your right. I did happen to notice how fearless Haye was when he fought Valuev.
                      If by fearless you mean slightly above average, then yes Haye is fearless.

Comment

Working...
                      X