Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko-Eddie Chambers: Early Results, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko-Eddie Chambers: Early Results, Notes

Stay tuned to BoxingScene.com for full results and notes from the ESPRIT Arena in Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. In the main event, Wladimir Klitschko (53-3, 47KOs) will defend his WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweights titles against mandatory challenger Eddie Chambers (35-1, 18KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

I like BattlingNelson's Wlad-Chambers discussion thread better...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
      I like BattlingNelson's Wlad-Chambers discussion thread better...
      dude Wlad has a ****ed up chest

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        dude Wlad has a ****ed up chest
        What do you mean.....exactly??

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          What do you mean.....exactly??
          you can tell he jabs a **** load.

look at his chest and build

his left side is built totally different from the right side....strange

Comment

The picture makes it look like a SMW fighting a bantam weight

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              you can tell he jabs a **** load.

look at his chest and build

his left side is built totally different from the right side....strange
              He wanks with his left

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                He wanks with me his left
                Agreed :P hehe

Comment

screwy connection

I've watched plenty of live video on this computer, but never before have I had such a pathetic video as this one. Free ESPN live video etc., no problem. This one, paid at $15 of course, is ridiculous. Choppy video, audio skips, frozen video for 10-20-30 seconds... lame. And the service has a constant busy signal on the 800 help line. Anyone else having problems with it?

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy371 View Post
                    I've watched plenty of live video on this computer, but never before have I had such a pathetic video as this one. Free ESPN live video etc., no problem. This one, paid at $15 of course, is ridiculous. Choppy video, audio skips, frozen video for 10-20-30 seconds... lame. And the service has a constant busy signal on the 800 help line. Anyone else having problems with it?
                    i've heard a couple other guys saying they're having problems also...makes me wonder if ze cockzucker krauts are getting ready to have " ze technical difficulties " if chambers wins, like when robin reid beat sven ottke up for 12 rounds and even knocked him down and the decision still vent to ottke

if chambers starts winning, expect to hear " zo zorry, ve are haffing ze technical difficulties viss our technologee " and zen ze zignal stops

Comment

Working...
                    X