Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko-Eddie Chambers: Early Results, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched this fight just after watching Mohamed Ali vs Frasier 2. the heavyweight division is really garbage these days

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      i've heard a couple other guys saying they're having problems also...makes me wonder if ze cockzucker krauts are getting ready to have " ze technical difficulties " if chambers wins, like when robin reid beat sven ottke up for 12 rounds and even knocked him down and the decision still vent to ottke

if chambers starts winning, expect to hear " zo zorry, ve are haffing ze technical difficulties viss our technologee " and zen ze zignal stops
      this was the most pathetic boring title fight between two unskillful boxers i have seen. Cant believe people actually paid to see it. David haye would embarass klitchko. I dont think heavyweight boxing has ever been such poor quality as it is today.

Comment

saw this coming soon as they anounced chambers was fighting wlad

Comment

Klitschko's Continue To Rule!!!

Eddie Chambers fought a fight that was Joshua Clottey like. All he did was hold his hand up, block, slip, and failed to throw enough punches to give himself a chance. Bless his heart, but Chambers just didn't have the tools or firepower to handle Wladimir. I'm glad that he's apparently OK, because he was out cold for a few seconds.

There's not a heavyweight around that I see that could give either Klitschko brother a fight right now. The only heavyweight with a decent chance is David Haye because of his speed, power, and boxing ability. The only thing holding Haye back however is his questionable chin. With that being said, Haye (assuming he gets past John Ruiz which should be no problem inspite of Ruiz's grab, hold, and clutch whenever possible style) should fight either Vitali or Wladimir Klitschko later on this year. I would love to see Haye-Wladimir Klitchko because both fighters have big power, but shaky chins. That would be a fun fight, a guaranteed KO. The Klitchko's continue to rule the Heavyweight division.

Comment

Where have all the brothers gone?

Why are black boxers getting raped everytime I see a big fight?

Comment

Man, that was a horrible fight - don't blame HBO for passing on that one. I kept wondering why he didnt fight the same fight as he did against dimitrenko. Wlad is more cautious than floyd jr. He is not going to throw that right until he see's an opening. It will take a dog to beat wlad, but honestly i think haye can do it, his rythem is awkward and he's fearless / takes chances. that is what it will take, you cannot fight him conventional - you have to take risk's and push wlad back, i saw alot of opportunities that i know haye would have taken advantage of, but i cannot comment on haye till he gets past ruiz and i get a chance to thoroughly evaluate him.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                Man, that was a horrible fight - don't blame HBO for passing on that one. I kept wondering why he didnt fight the same fight as he did against dimitrenko. Wlad is more cautious than floyd jr. He is not going to throw that right until he see's an opening. It will take a dog to beat wlad, but honestly i think haye can do it, his rythem is awkward and he's fearless / takes chances. that is what it will take, you cannot fight him conventional - you have to take risk's and push wlad back, i saw alot of opportunities that i know haye would have taken advantage of, but i cannot comment on haye till he gets past ruiz and i get a chance to thoroughly evaluate him.
                Yea your right. I did happen to notice how fearless Haye was when he fought Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                  Man, that was a horrible fight - don't blame HBO for passing on that one. I kept wondering why he didnt fight the same fight as he did against dimitrenko.
                  Because Dimitrenko is far less skilled, and has far less power, than Wlad.

Comment

The only brutal thing in this fight was having to sit through the 11 rounds that came before the knockout.

It was excruciating watching Klit jab all night and watching Chambers do nothing all night.

Comment

these hw have no heart.atleast tua or holy would have jumped on wlad and war him.they need to make big fights like haye-vitali adamek-wlad povetkin-arreola.so far we have seen boring fights.hw division gonna get shut down if it keeps that way lol nowdays these hw's are all punching bags.

Comment

Working...
                      X