Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
    It doesn't? But if Floyd dominates Mosley (who is #3 p4p) and Manny struggles to beat Clottey who is a great fighter of course, but ranked way lower I think Floyd deserves the #1 spot.

That's just my opinion, I'm not saying it'll be like that.
    I never said Clottey was a great fighter,he is solid and in the top five at 147,furthermore,can you tell me anyone who looked good against Clottey? Its all subjective of course,but I wouldnt put Mosley at 3 p4p. He looked like **** against Mayorga,and Whilst the win over Marg was impressive,you have to temper that with the fact that Marg got caught with his fingers in the till minutes before stepping into the ring.

Its absolutely nuts to install Floyd at number 1 based upon 2 fights in 2 and a half years,one of those against a career feather/superfeather at 147,and another against a guy who hasnt fought in eighteen months and is nearly forty. Its lunacy.

Comment

Well we already know who the true P4P king is (the guy that never lost) and who the biggest draw in the sport is (the guy that holds the PPV record) so....

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I cant believe weve gotten nearly 50 responses and no one has said that Fischer didnt really mean it like that. He wasnt saying that he will drop Pac. He's just making Pac the victim like he always does and he's saying that others will try to drop him. Its just another backwards story from him. If you listen to him he always tries to make it seem like Pac is hated on all the time while others always take up for Floyd. Like seriously, what has this guy been watching? Everyone loves Pac and always tries to crap on Floyd. Thats why what he said makes no sense. No one is going to drop Pac because they still all love him way more than Floyd.

Again though, Fischer wasnt saying it like thats how he feels about the Pac fight himself. He was just trying to make Pac seem like the victim and that others will discredit him which isnt true at all
        I'm so glad someone has reading comprehension...

I was going through these post like wtf?!?! No one understands what he is even saying...Glad you did DLT.

On A Side Note: I love seeing the post from the Floyd fans that say "Floyd is already number 1"....Really? So a fighter can retire and have the P4P #1 spot on hold for him? So all of you clowns that think like this will be okay with Pac retiring after this fight, and the spot be held by his fans...Right?

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          I'm so glad someone has reading comprehension...

I was going through these post like wtf?!?! No one understands what he is even saying...Glad you did DLT.

On A Side Note: I love seeing the post from the Floyd fans that say "Floyd is already number 1"....Really? So a fighter can retire and have the P4P #1 spot on hold for him? So all of you clowns that think like this will be okay with Pac retiring after this fight, and the spot be held by his fans...Right?
          First off everyone knew Floyd was coming back but the thing is this Pacquiao became #1 for beating guys that Floyd beat before he retired so if he beat the same guys Floyd beat 2 years earlier but never beat Floyd then how is he the best to be the man you have to beat the man and aint nobody beat Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
            First off everyone knew Floyd was coming back but the thing is this Pacquiao became #1 for beating guys that Floyd beat before he retired so if he beat the same guys Floyd beat 2 years earlier but never beat Floyd then how is he the best to be the man you have to beat the man and aint nobody beat Floyd
            Does not how P4P works at all. You don't have to beat the #1 to become P4P... P4P is now a weight-class so to be the mean you have to beat the man theory does not work when it comes to P4P.

Comment

I really dont know where to start with this..f.uck it. This is as great an example of nuthuggery as you are ever likely to see. Well done!

Comment

So you are saying the P4P crown is something that can be put on hold?

You are in denial...

Comment

Absolutely clueless.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
                    so how could he beat Mayweather?
                    You owned him bro.

Comment

What does it matter? p4p is hypothetical anyway....

Comment

Working...
                      X