Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Im with you Pac will hand Clottey his ass if he didnt over look him.
    didn't you start a thread saying pac was gonna lose to clottey?

Comment

• You can't determine this until we have seen BOTH fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Two cases, Clottey is a top WW, JMM wasn't... But, that is beyond the point. I get what you trying to say.

Anyways, if Pac stops Clottey will that be impressive?
        Considering he has never been stopped, **** YES. Nonetheless he is a game opponent so if Pac doesn't dominate the entire fight it doesn't mean that much to me in terms of P4P unless Floyd beats Mosley 10-2 9-3 or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/
          How are things looking now Doug?

Comment

• Poor doug .

Comment

• didnt this guy just contradict himself...selfownage is the worst kind

Comment

• Clottey shellin' up all night on that fight, not Manny's fault...

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Considering he has never been stopped, **** YES. Nonetheless he is a game opponent so if Pac doesn't dominate the entire fight it doesn't mean that much to me in terms of P4P unless Floyd beats Mosley 10-2 9-3 or something.
                  looks like he did. p4p drug free pbf!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                    Clottey shellin' up all night on that fight, not Manny's fault...
                    ssm holding and running all nite is pbf's fault though! right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      I've been sayin' this from day 1....Shane and Floyd will fight for the p4p crown because Manny will get beat by Clottey......EVERY year at least 2 or 3 monkey wrenches get thrown in the game......I don't make my predictions based off NOBODY elses.....in fact I love going against the grain!!!....Sugar Shane will be p4p king by the end of this year!!

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      what kinda **** is that. So if Manny doesnt KO clottey, but mayweather and mosleyh go to 12 rounds, with mosley chasing floyd around the ring without any of them breaking a sweat they should be #1 P4P?
                      I guess you were wrong about Floyd.

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
                      May struggles with southpaws and fast fighters and fighters that throw punches from weird angles
                      Apparently Manny struggles with short, straight punches from slow, average fighters.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      cause floyd isn't a tough WW?

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
                      Floyd has an easier fight.

This place has become a shadow of itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X