Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, he wwont

Comment

MAyweather is #1 and Pac is #2

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        MAyweather is #1 and Pac is #2
        What on your p4p list? Well im sure on some other persons list, David haye is #1, but that isnt important is it. Not intersted in your list.

Comment

Mayweather will never be #1 again. Unless Pac retires.

That can be written in stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
            May - shane is for the ww crown, not for the p4p crown. To be the man u have to beat the man right?
            I agree that Pac should still be #1, but this logic is flawed.

P4P is someone's opinion, not a crown.

Comment

Doug is talking rubbish as usual, He's just hoping Mosley wins so he can be called the number 1 P4P fighter in the world.

Comment

I cant believe weve gotten nearly 50 responses and no one has said that Fischer didnt really mean it like that. He wasnt saying that he will drop Pac. He's just making Pac the victim like he always does and he's saying that others will try to drop him. Its just another backwards story from him. If you listen to him he always tries to make it seem like Pac is hated on all the time while others always take up for Floyd. Like seriously, what has this guy been watching? Everyone loves Pac and always tries to crap on Floyd. Thats why what he said makes no sense. No one is going to drop Pac because they still all love him way more than Floyd.

Again though, Fischer wasnt saying it like thats how he feels about the Pac fight himself. He was just trying to make Pac seem like the victim and that others will discredit him which isnt true at all

Comment

Floyd won't even fight clottey. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                    May struggles with southpaws and fast fighters and fighters that throw punches from weird angles
                    please show me proof of this nonsense....

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                      Well since Pacquiao is seriously roiding----he should but with his mediocre skills it maybe in doubt whether he can dominate Clottey...and with all this controversary surrounding roids---I believe he's stopped for the time being....I expect Clottey to give Manny a beating in that case.
                      Yeah he is seriously roiding, if the crack dealing mayweather family says it , than it must be true.

Comment

Working...
                      X