Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I screwed up in my response (reading comprehension problems) but my point still stands. Dougie is a dummy!

Comment

Floyd is the best boxer on the planet and everyone knows, or should know it. Of course P4P should go to Floyd. Should be his now, he still has that pretty "0" in his record and in his tune-up with the #2 P4P at the time, made him look like they didn't belong in the same ring together. It will all become more apparent after we see Floyd dismantle Shane in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        Well we already know who the true P4P king is (the guy that never lost) and who the biggest draw in the sport is (the guy that holds the PPV record) so....
        We all know who lost to castillo and who got kd by judah.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
          May struggles with southpaws and fast fighters and fighters that throw punches from weird angles
          LMAO...why are you flip flopping homey

please show me proof that Mayweather struggles with southpaws...and I will show you proof that proves otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
            did he not beat Castillo twice and dominate Judah?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/
              could most probably go down to the winner of mosely vs mayweather...but i do not see clottey beating manny pacqiauo...the winner of mayweather vs mosely though will be crowned or remain #2 P4P then has to fight pacqiuao next..

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                So you are saying the P4P crown is something that can be put on hold?

You are in denial...
                IDK wats he's sayin but what Im saying is when the fight against Pac fell apart...IMO...my opinion...I choose to say May is the top P4P bcuz I felt like the fight didnt happen bcuz Pac didnt to the drug test (although i knw Bob Arum has more to do with it) b4 that i recognized Pac as the #1 P4P guy in boxing. So since they didnt fight and imo May was tryin to make the fight but team Pac wasn't, thats wen I said May is 1# P4P. this is an opinion so pac fans fo start sayin this is how all Floyd fans think.
                Last edited by odogg8121; 03-09-2010, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/
                  lmao..all pac has to do is win......Dougie done lost his marbles..

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                    castillo NEVER fought Judah..

Comment

• Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                      hand was hurt in the rematch he beat Castillo hands down...and Judah, I agree he got the kd that they didnt call but he only won 3 rounds of the fight so it was pointless bring that up...ppl need to stop postin out of hate

Comment

Working...
                      X