Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This can be the case of both fights, it is gonna be based on peformance. Regardless we will still have to wait for the outcome of both fights

Comment

if he stuggles with clottey and floyd goes on to dominate mosley than i could see how someone could make that case. but right now doug fisher is jumping gun

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3;7710357[B
        ]if he stuggles with clottey and floyd goes on to dominate mosley [/B]than i could see how someone could make that case. but right now doug fisher is jumping gun
        I can see that happening, to make Floyd #1. I just think it all depends on they win there next fight. Is too soon to say anything.

Comment

I think maybe most would see Mayweather and Pacquiao as a sort of joint top so they are constantly battling for that top spot despite not fighting each other, because Mayweather never actually lost top spot - he just gave it up...So maybe that would be why if Floyd is more impressive vs Mosley he might get number 1 spot. I think Manny should stay number 1 if he wins though, or at the worst they could actually state them joint first but that would be weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            A win is a win. First of all, Mayweather isn't even suppose to be 2nd on the P4P list to begin with. Beating Marquez shouldn't have moved him up that high. Beating Mosley will NOW rightfully earn him that spot.
            Shock! Horror! Samurai agrees with Soy?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Floyd only deserves the number 1 spot if:

A) Floyd knocks Mosley out or out-points him by 118-110 or something like that while Pacquaio struggles and wins a close decision.

or

B) Clottey and Floyd wins.

If Manny knocks Clottey out Floyd can forget about becoming the number 1 p4p anytime soon...
              Last edited by Bring It On; 03-09-2010, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Doug Fischer thinks that Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles could beat Lennox Lewis straight up - with Lennox holding all of the advantages.

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                  Floyd only deserves the number 1 spot if:

A) Floyd knocks Mosley out or out-points him by 118-110 or something like that while Pacquaio struggles and wins a close decision.

or

B) Clottey and Floyd wins.

If Manny knocks Clottey out Floyd can forget about becoming the number 1 p4p anytime soon...
                  How does the manner of a Pacquiao victory cancel out everything he has done over the last 2-3 years? This is Floyds second fight back,the first one was a farce,and good as Mosley is,he is rusty and nearly ten years past prime. I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Wodger View Post
                    How does the manner of a Pacquiao victory cancel out everything he has done over the last 2-3 years? This is Floyds second fight back,the first one was a farce,and good as Mosley is,he is rusty and nearly ten years past prime. I dont get it.
                    It doesn't? But if Floyd dominates Mosley (who is #3 p4p) and Manny struggles to beat Clottey who is a great fighter of course, but ranked way lower I think Floyd deserves the #1 spot.

That's just my opinion, I'm not saying it'll be like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/

funny, i have allways thought pacquiao gets too much credit already for beating weight drained zombies on steroids

Comment

Working...
                      X