Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just another of marg fan hatin.....................nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
      vacant title after vacant title after vacant title.
      You.........dumb................mother...........f uker................ Yes, because if you fight for vacant titles that means you are protected. Get a life and go blow on Margarito some more. Paulie is still one of the best at 140, and Torres was considered a very dangerous puncher at the time. Shane, Clottey, Pacquaio, Margarito, an undefeated Quintana. Chop Chop and Maussa too. Yeah, this guy is so protected even though he fought so many heavy handed fighters and a ton of the top guys and even some of the most avoided. You have proven that you are just a hate by your dumb ass posts. The guy has fought more tough opponents than most world champions.

Comment

Cotto is a decent fighter, nowhere near great. He's slightly above Hatton's level...good against quality opponents but always underachieves against elite fighters.

But, he did beat Shane Mosley so....i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by PRboxingfan View Post
          Naw, the OP is just an idiot.
          Perfect response.

Comment

cotto fought the best.....floyd is the most protected....

Comment

Leave Cotto alone man, great boxer, great character who is always willing to fight the best. A credit to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                Anybody else think the TS is a dumbass?

I do!

Comment

Don't you think thats a bit of an overstatement, Roger?

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
                    Early in his career, meaning 140 and the start of his move to 147. Quintana soft oponent, Urkal... do I really need to say anything about this guy? Judah...over achiever and fragile, Mosley about the same size bulk as Cotto, big name and presented a true challenge although Shane was not seen as a destructive fighter anymore, more of an older declining fighter that could present Cotto a test and raise his stock way up high if he won, which he did marginally.
                    Which Mosely disproved when he obliterated Margarito and had KO'd a much larger fight in Mayorga right. Mosely had lots left when he fought Cotto, and still has it to this day.

Comment

Good post Carnal! I agree 110%. I've said all along that Cotto is without a doubt the most vastly overrated / protected fighter of his time. It's funny how he has no problem fighting for vacant titles but when asked about a rematch with his papi Margarito, he shows his true colors and turns into a pinche cabron. Retire now Miguelito before the Tijuana Tornado comes and knocks down your front door in Caguas.

Comment

Working...
                      X