No announcement yet.

Cotto-The most protected fighter in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
    I don't know Rog, I mean Cotto was protected early on his career, he was basically always matched against weaker fighters that he could outmuscle until he ran into a much tougher and bigger fighter in Margarito. It hasn't been easy for Cotto these past years man, he's been pretty much fighting top level opponents, I have stopped my **** talking about Cotto, and even fighting a guy like "Bore"man I wouldn't consider a walk in the park. He's a slick boxer who can give Cotto a lot of problems.
    yea cotto really "outmuscled" Shane Mosley and Carlos Quintana.

Comment

this thread wack homie

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        yea cotto really "outmuscled" Shane Mosley and Carlos Quintana.
        I never said anything about Mosley, and Quintana is a softy so quit your yapping boy. Mosley was Cotto's first real test that made him look "invincible" despite being a really close fight, the rest is history.

Comment

comedy, i bet you're black and a floyd fan?

tell me who on floyd's resume matches up to this, pacquiao,mosley,margarito and clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
            comedy, i bet you're black and a floyd fan?

tell me who on floyd's resume matches up to this, pacquiao,mosley,margarito and clottey.
            That guy isnt black and hes not a floyd fan.

I never said anything about Mosley, and Quintana is a softy so quit your yapping boy. Mosley was Cotto's first real test that made him look "invincible" despite being a really close fight, the rest is history.

now Rog, I mean Cotto was protected early on his career, he was basically always matched against weaker fighters that he could outmuscle until he ran into a much tougher and bigger fighter in Margarito.
            basically you said he was always matched against weaker fighters until margarito, i dont think Quintana, nor mosley nor urkal are "weak" fighters by any ****ing stretch.

Comment

basically you said he was always matched against weaker fighters until margarito, i dont think Quintana, nor mosley nor urkal are "weak" fighters by any ****ing stretch.
              Early in his career, meaning 140 and the start of his move to 147. Quintana soft oponent, Urkal... do I really need to say anything about this guy? Judah...over achiever and fragile, Mosley about the same size bulk as Cotto, big name and presented a true challenge although Shane was not seen as a destructive fighter anymore, more of an older declining fighter that could present Cotto a test and raise his stock way up high if he won, which he did marginally.

Comment

Hes a huge Floyd fan.

Comment

Are u ******ed??? tell me another fighter who has mosley, margarito, clottey, pacquiao in their resume right now???

Comment

Early in his career, meaning 140 and the start of his move to 147. Quintana soft oponent, Urkal... do I really need to say anything about this guy? Judah...over achiever and fragile, Mosley about the same size bulk as Cotto, big name and presented a true challenge although Shane was not seen as a destructive fighter anymore, more of an older declining fighter that could present Cotto a test and raise his stock way up high if he won, which he did marginally.
                    shane wasnt destructive yet he ****in murdered youre little hero in youre avatar. What does that say about margarito if a protected overrated cotto beat him in a close fight, yet margarito got beat down like the cheating whore he is?

Comment

disgusting thread...the truth is exactly the opposite

Comment

Working...
                      X