No announcement yet.

Cotto-The most protected fighter in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-The most protected fighter in boxing history

What a sham Arum has put on with Cotto. Cotto owns Arum his kids! It amazes me that cotto still is YET TO BEAT A CHAMPION!! The only time he's EVER won a championship is when it was vacant and against some nobody. He got ko'd and showed no heart against margarito and he got ko'd and showed no heart against pacman. He wanted out of the ring against margarito and even more against pacman. Now he's going to fight yuri foreman at 154!! what a joke. This guy is the most protected fighter in the sport. If Cotto wasnt with Arum who is as good as it gets making fighters cotto would be just another fighter.

Is this like a satire thread or something?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      Is this like a satire thread or something?
      Naw, the OP is just an idiot.

Comment

ROgelio cagate en la madre que te pario animal!!!!!

Comment

cotto was brought along very well. He faced good challanges and good punchers and lived up to what was put in front of him. Quintana, Mosley, Torres, Malignaggi are all decent wins. He went up against the best the division has the to offer, and personally, i think margarito was cheating during the cotto fight, so he endured at least 5 rounds of getting punched with a ****ing cast. i have never been huge on cotto, not protected after the torres fight, i dont agree.

Comment

yea. im sure he is.. get in the ring with this protected fighter.. im sure you can knock him out too huh TS?.... ****ing ******ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
              What a sham Arum has put on with Cotto. Cotto owns Arum his kids! It amazes me that cotto still is YET TO BEAT A CHAMPION!! The only time he's EVER won a championship is when it was vacant and against some nobody. He got ko'd and showed no heart against margarito and he got ko'd and showed no heart against pacman. He wanted out of the ring against margarito and even more against pacman. Now he's going to fight yuri foreman at 154!! what a joke. This guy is the most protected fighter in the sport. If Cotto wasnt with Arum who is as good as it gets making fighters cotto would be just another fighter.
              I have to disagree... how you win a championship these days sometimes is really a shame BUT he defended his championship against fighters who also were, was or became champions... I don't see the problem honestly...

That Cotto-Jennings is for an vacant Welter title - that was BS... but if you get the chance you take it... can't blame Cotto for it... blame the guys (organization) who made it a title match

Comment

vacant title after vacant title after vacant title.

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
                  Lets see how much heart you show against margarito and pacman. People win some, and loose some. It's a sport.

Comment

Anybody else think the TS is a dumbass?

Comment

Working...
                    X