Cotto-The most protected fighter in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    Nah..

He told him to **** on his mother..and called him an animal..lol..

oh

for a moment i was about to green K champ for a nice stiff e-jab

Comment

Cotto's ***** made. Got on his knees twice for Margarito. Said he wanted to quit after the 11th round vs. Pac. I'm sure Cotto's a good guy to have on your side, a good friend, looks like a good dad, but if he is ever remembered for anything, it's that he was on the wrong side of two popular beatdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
        Anybody else think the TS is a dumbass?
        yes .....................

Comment

TS is a ******.

Everyone move along.

Nothing intelligent here.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
            Woah slow down patna', why you getting all PMS'y about? you've always had a hardon for me since day one.

Are you honestly telling me that Shane during the time he fought Cotto was seen as a destructive fighter? the same Shane that had fought Collazo almost 10 months before and looked like an old ass declining fighter. Mosley was the perfect name for Cotto at the time, a future Hall of Famer that wanted to prove he still had it and that could give Cotto problems. And why are you bringing Margarito to this? I only said Cotto's first real test was when he was matched against him, a much tougher and bigger opponent than he's had in the past.

And as far as Shane beating the hell out of Tony, nobody expected Shane to pull that kind of performance, ilegal wraps or not. A mentally prepared and physically hydrated Margarito would of been a much different fight, go change your tampon now.
            How are you going to call Margarito Cottos first real test? Cotto fought Shane Mosley before Margarito. Even if Cotto would have beaten Margarito most people would still have given him more credit for his Mosley win. Mosley is a much better W on your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post

I still dont see why people make a big deal out of this? There was nothing to be ashamed of, and he was probably getting his with plaster.

I respected Cotto more after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                seriously, first of all he was the underdog in the quintana fight and won that with no probelm, o yeah carlos beat p. williams by the way, he beat zab judah who at one point was the undisputed ww champ, how bout fregin mosley thats not a dangerous fight come on now please. I will say one thing that I like is you got the champ bailey in your sig. LETS GO BRONCOS lol, maybe one year we won't choke in the last month of the year and make the damn playoffs, I swear we could choke a 9-0 record I swear were the mets of the nfl.
                I was gonna ask why does this guy have a football Ave when this is a boxing forum? But then I noticed it was Bailey....although I am still not too happy with my Broncos after being at that Raiders game a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
                  What a sham Arum has put on with Cotto. Cotto owns Arum his kids! It amazes me that cotto still is YET TO BEAT A CHAMPION!! The only time he's EVER won a championship is when it was vacant and against some nobody. He got ko'd and showed no heart against margarito and he got ko'd and showed no heart against pacman. He wanted out of the ring against margarito and even more against pacman. Now he's going to fight yuri foreman at 154!! what a joke. This guy is the most protected fighter in the sport. If Cotto wasnt with Arum who is as good as it gets making fighters cotto would be just another fighter.

Comment

Cotto protected? His career resembles ****in a £2 whore bareback repeatedly

Comment

Cotto has fought the best opponents and his 2 losses are against a guilty Plasterito and an alleged PED taker in *Pacquiao.

Bob put Cotto in 2 bad situations.

Comment

Working...
                      X